Is Pan D. A Man Moe?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
He definitely spat a lot of blood and was very touched. I seriously doubt he could let's say take dozens of those perma scar inducing strikes without being defeated, plus what Zoro attained earlier. If that was healthy Zoro the damage would have been most likely quite more extensive and he would have probably provoked him a level of injury far superior to the one Oden had inflicted, hence several of those entities of Asura strikes might have KOed him. Healthy Zoro is most likely taking a shit ton of Thunder Baguas either nonetheless, thanks to his captivating defensive output.
I see nothing but facts

I guess I shouldn't write off Gaban yet.
After all, he was the only Roger Pirates member that the crew was not introduced to yet (obviously not counting Oden since he is already dead and the past was a story from his perspective :D) and was given dialogues and screentime by Oda in flashbacks, signifying that Oda kind of holds him in high regards. That was the point I changed my idea about him and started to think that he will appear towards the end of the story.

Crane, when you can come on your account, we can talk like adults. Not dealing with 'ZKK' user who still thinks it will happened. Amazing zig zag you go around not facing the facts and you try to be hypocrite to call me out :pepecafe:.

Neither @The White Crane nor I are afraid to call you a jackass in public, what makes you think we have to hide behind alts like SOME PEOPLE who previously got banned for exactly the same kind of bullshit they’re spewing now?? Get this through your thick skull - when you are consistently, thoroughly, and violently incorrect, people are going to tell you so on a regular basis :kayneshrug:
:cheers:

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
No he huff after Zoro attack and after fighting Luffy. Yamato still going to get her ass kicked tho it don't matter. She going to hurt him some though.
I agree Kaido will defeat Yamato, but I don't think Kaido is nerfed. At least not to any noticeable extent.

Drake is gonna have a role in the Sanji vs Queen fight, could also become a 2v1
No way Oda doesn't involve him with 2 of the characters he had more interactions with (Sanji and Queen) who are in the Live Floor too.
Drake's role in this battle is so weird, just battling Apoo for no apparent reason other than that they had beef before

Status
Not open for further replies.