• Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
QUEEN FEATS

TEMPORARELY KNOCKED OUT ZORO
CRACKED BIG MOM SKULL
PUT HOLES INSIDE MARCO AND BRUISED HIM
TANK 3 ATTACKS FROM MARCO AND HEALED UP IN LESS THEN 1 MINUTE NO DAMAGE
1 SHOT DRAKE WITH SWORDS ( HE NOT EVEN A SWORDSMAN :suresure:)
MAKE APOO SCARED FOR HIS LIFE HE RATHER FACE TWO SUPERNOOBERS
SLAPPED BASE LUFFY LIKE A FLY

:stealthblack::stealthblack::stealthblack::stealthblack::stealthblack::stealthblack::stealthblack:
When did Queen knock out Zoro?
:choppawhat:

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
Kaido isn't going to fight his kid completely seriously.
I don't really agree with this. The idea that Kaido will be pulling back punches against Yamato feels like a complete misreading of Kaido's character, Yamato's relationship to Kaido, and Yamato's own character.

I mean Kaido would have killed her if she left her prison:

bounties should be crazy after this arc
as much as some sanji stans get an L for the king prediction most likely
queen is a 1.3 bil pirate
sanji at 1.5 ish post wano isnt far off
strawhats are looking like an emperor calibre crew at the end of the arc without any doubt.
Not happening.

Sanji is not getting 1.5 billion.

Luffy beat two commanders worth 1.9 billions and got credit for the mastermind of whole cake why in the hell would anyone be at 1.5 billion in the straw hat crew? Hell Marcos bounty is lower then luffys.

Luffy is nicknamed the 5th emperor off his bounty and fleet.

No straw hat is passing 1.5 billion this arc. That’s been debunked already for ages.

Why do you think sanjis bounty is higher then Zoros rn and luffy has a 1.2 billion lead? Oda ended the bounty trend because we are in the yonko saga and y’all overhyping the straw hat bounties just like Marcos was overhyped by the fandom

Not happening.

Luffy beat two commanders worth 1.9 billions and got credit for the mastermind of whole cake why in the hell would anyone be at 1.5 billion in the straw hat crew? Hell Marcos bounty is lower then luffys.

No straw hat is passing 1.5 billion this arc. That’s been debunked already for ages.

Why do you think sanjis bounty is higher then Zoros rn and luffy has a 1.2 billion lead? Oda ended the bounty trend because we are in the yonko saga and y’all overhyping the straw hat bounties just like Marcos was overhyped by the fandom
I don’t expected Sanji to hit 1.5 but I’ll be surprised if Sanji isn’t 900+ and Zoro isn’t in the billions.

Not happening.

maybe so
just throwing the possibility out there
we'll see.

If onigashima falls into the capital....it kinda does.

And it probably will.
:kayneshrug:
Thats IF it falls, doubt it tho. I say that because Yamato is gonna stall Kaido, leading to Kaido backstory. For the raid to fail, Momo has to be captured or dead. Them retreating is not realistic.

Status
Not open for further replies.