Is Pan D. A Man Moe?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wonder which route Oda will take with Sanji. He might make him pinnacle of technology, might make him a superhuman with genetic awakening, may give Haki based power-ups etc. There are way too many options and I hope Oda makes good decisions with his progress
Honestly don't see oda writing sanji as some type haki beast. To me his dormant lineage factor will surface (which compensates for a powerup without him having to train as hard as people like zoro) and the advancement of his raid suit with the help of Franky is how sanjis powerups are going to work now
Post automatically merged:

Just a reminder that nothing will be "shocking" for people here, I mean here we have 10+ theories floating around for just who saves luffy so even if oda drops a extremely shocking thing then the reaction of worstgen will be ohhhhhhh so predictable/provider hyped us for nothing and shit because everything has already been discussed 100 times already,

it will be shocking for normal readers not for people who spend all week discussing all fucking possibilities about a single situation.
Honestly I pray it's Coby. To me that would be a nice reveal without it being a huge huge deal

Just a reminder that nothing will be "shocking" for people here, I mean here we have 10+ theories floating around for just who saves luffy so even if oda drops a extremely shocking thing then the reaction of worstgen will be ohhhhhhh so predictable/provider hyped us for nothing and shit because everything has already been discussed 100 times already,

it will be shocking for normal readers not for people who spend all week discussing all fucking possibilities about a single situation.
So who do you guys think saved Luffy?
My bet is Law's sub

People don't get it and say it's bad writing
yeah one piece isnt perfect but every reveal or event isnt bad writing its just that they feel its bad writing because someone among thousands already predicted that shit.
for eg, if kidd defeats bm then some will say its for luffy to defeat bigmom not kidd, bad writing because they have agenda against it, but it makes complete sense for 2 of the 4 emperors to fall in this arc, they just ignore that part completely,
same for ZKK, if zkk happens then people will say its a bad writing because they have agenda against it, and if Zkk doesnt happen then also people will say its a bad writing because they have agenda for it.
There are many moments of bad writing and flaws in one piece but saying everything is bad writing because it isnt going your way or going as someone predicted is just utter ignorance

If it’s Aokiji I’m gonna be shook chief.

So who do you guys think saved Luffy?
My bet is Law's sub
I'm just thinking about who's appearance will make it more shocking for audience who directlyy read the chapter without being spoiled, my guess for this is appearance of WB's remnants,
my initial guess was garp but I think it would be far fetched to guess that

If it’s Aokiji I’m gonna be shook chief.
I dont think aokiji can go underwater to save luffy. Unless he freezes the whole ocean and has ability to push luffy upwards by the ice below him

Obviously but we’re not stupid enough to think that someone like shanks or kuzan wouldn’t be shocking to the audience

just based off where this “reveal” is placed in the chapter I doubt it would be a big surprise. It would take the readers mind off whatever follows because they would be too focused on that reveal. It is why reveals are usually cliffhangers or followed through in that same chapter

Honestly don't see oda writing sanji as some type haki beast. To me his dormant lineage factor will surface (which compensates for a powerup without him having to train as hard as people like zoro) and the advancement of his raid suit with the help of Franky is how sanjis powerups are going to work now

Honestly I pray it's Coby. To me that would be a nice reveal without it being a huge huge deal
Maybe he will unlock Barrier Haki and Future Sight but I mainly see him as a hybrid fighter too. After all, it was shown time and time again that DFs and advanced technology and weapons can compensate for Haki.

Status
Not open for further replies.