Is Pan D. A Man Moe?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
For the Sanji part, I think he will endorse Zoro to Chopper and then start facing Queen. Afterwards, Zoro will be healed and he will either face King or Big Mom. Hopefully it's Big Mom because we still need a great purpose for him having Enma.

Bruh you hit the nail write on the head. What's so funny is that it was actually zoro and luffy fans using logic to defend queen since regardless he is still a YONKO COMMANDER. A commander ranked higher than cracker who is someone luffy would have lost too if not for nami. Yet people undermined queen
Yeah true, that's why I see them as lost fans. They don't understand Sanji's character.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐒𝐫𝐒𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐑𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
β€Ž
bounties should be crazy after this arc
as much as some sanji stans get an L for the king prediction most likely
queen is a 1.3 bil pirate
sanji at 1.5 ish post wano isnt far off
strawhats are looking like an emperor calibre crew at the end of the arc without any doubt.
Zoro and Yamato a lone murk any Emperor crew (bar the Emperor themselves). Add Law and the Strawhats top 3 low diff an Emperor's top 3.

I think the Strawhats Top 4 can beat every Emperor.

IMO my estimates for the heavy hitters Post Wano Strawhats:
  • Luffy: Mid Top Tier [+] - High Top Tier [-]
  • Zoro: Mid Top Tier - Mid Top Tier [+]
  • Yamato: Low Top Tier [+] - Mid Top Tier
  • Law: Low Top Tier [-] - Low Top Tier [+]

Law's a de facto Strawhat and he'll continue to accompany them post Wano. He forms part of their combat ability, so I'm grouping him with them.

My Top Tier:
  • Peak Top Tier
    • Primebeard
    • Roger
    • Rocks
  • High Top Tier
    • Kaido [+]
    • Sakazuki
    • Linlin [-]
  • Mid Top Tier
    • Oden
    • Issho
    • Kaido (Base) [-]
  • Low Top Tier
    • Old Rayleigh [+]
    • Old Garp
    • Old Sengoku [-]
  • Bottom Top Tier/In-between
    • Chapter 1009 Luffy

Cc: @Shanal.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐒𝐫𝐒𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐑𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
β€Ž

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'π–˜ π•Ύπ–•π–†π–œπ–“
β€Ž
Yamato it’s too soon to know for sure but we should find out more soon on her. I think Sanji is definitely over Jimbe and the match ups Oda is setting up reflect that. I don’t believe Oda is ever going to stray from the Monster Trio dynamic.
IMO Yamato will probably look better than Sanji this arc, but next arc she'll fight a weaker opponent.

IMO Yamato will probably look better than Sanji this arc, but next arc she'll fight a weaker opponent.
If she does in fact join the crew I can see this. I for one hope she does join. Jimbe is basically following suit of Franky this arc just like in Enies Loby. For a time he had feats over Sanji (during WCI vs Water 7/Train) but then when it comes time to fight Sanji handles the stronger opponent and solidifies his spot again.

Franky made Blueno his bitch in Water 7 before any Strawhat did anything to a CP9 member and then defeated their weakest member on the train.

Status
Not open for further replies.