Is Pan D. A Man Moe?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
>>Oden gets 1 hit by a Kaido with no CoC coating 20 years in the past, KOed
>>Kinemon gets hit by a CoC coating attack by present day Kaido, and is going to survive it

I wasn't expecting him to die because it's Oda but that's kind of ridiculous. I feel like he shouldn't of made the attack seem so lethal if he knew Kinemon was going to remain alive.
Showing what a disaster chapter 970 was. Oden vs Kaido was probably one of Oda worst work in a while....

Sanji this chapter is on fire.
Kicking Queen and sending with Queen Perospero away is kinda badass.

Kaido's attack against Oden (and Luffy in Kuri) landed flush. Kinemon kinda blocked it, obviously it bypassed Kin's guard but still.
Kinemons swords ended up breaking and he was blocking it from his bare fist while being completely penetrated by Kaido's bat, though. I'd say when you consider the angle of Kaido's attack on Kin with Oden's defenseless it would cancel each other out.

Doffy send his ass to the ground with a single kick. No hint of Kinemom retaliating, I think it was pretty clear. Only because Kaido's lethality is non existent doesn't mean that Kinemon jumps levels all of sudden
Kinemon was just faking so that he could catch Kaido sleeping. He didn’t want Kaido’s goons in the underworld reporting back to their boss.

Status
Not open for further replies.