Is Pan D. A Man Moe?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
A correction about this post from the japanese leaker.

A:パニクるモブに“終末の雨(キャンディシャワー)“放つ
仮面ライダー鎧武知ってる人なら上に放つソニックアローに矢を思い浮かべて欲しい

その攻撃を乱入してきたサンジがクイーンのクビを蹴り回しながら防いだ
クイーンが重ね見たいになったってこと
ついでにその首が当たってペロは場外

So like I said before. Perospero attacks the mobs who are in panic(due to Luffy's news) with an attack called "Candie Shower(Rain of the end in japanese)"

Now the second part is where i want to make the correction.

Sanji appears and attacks Queen with a turning kick(most likely he wanted to say 回し蹴り instead of 蹴り回し) while blocking the attack.

And the second sentence is what i wanted to make the correction

クイーンが重ね見たいになったってこと

This sentence makes no sense, or at least i didn't understand what he wanted to say so i didn't translate this at first but after thinking i think he wanted to say

クイーンが傘みたいになったってこと

That basically means that Queen became like an umbrella(and that's how Sanji blocks the attack). I could be wrong and it could be something else but i can't think of something else.

@MonsterZoro happy now?

MonsterZoro

Spoiler Provider

クイーンが重ね見たいになったってこと
ついでにその首が当たってペロは場外

So like I said before. Perospero attacks the mobs who are in panic(due to Luffy's news) with an attack called "Candie Shower(Rain of the end in japanese)"

Sanji appears and attacks Queen with a turning kick(most likely he wanted to say 回し蹴り instead of 蹴り回し) while blocking the attack.

クイーンが重ね見たいになったってこと

This sentence makes no sense, i didn't understand what he wanted to say so i didn't translate this at first but after thinking i think he wanted to say

クイーンが傘みたいになったってこと

That basically means that Queen became like an umbrella(and that's how Sanji blocks the attack). I could be wrong and it could be something else but i can't think of something else.

@MonsterZoro happy now?
HUH

:saitahu:

Imagine Luffy after Wano have Zoro , Sanji , and Jinbe on board he will be at the same level of the Kaido and BM's commander at least. more than that i have no doubt that Yamato , Law and Marco will be on the sunny.
reasons :
Marco would want to help against BB as well
Law wants to know about the will of D.
Yamato already asked Luffy to be on the sunny since he is Ace's brother.
Luffy's crew is gonna be overpowered which mean they might have to fight some admirals and CP-0 before they can fight black beard.
After wano Zoro > Luffy or Zoro = Luffy
2 TT Same boat
:cheers:

OMFG

QUEEN SAID TO SANJI HE WANTS TO SEE DIABLE JAMBE KICK AGAIN

GENETIC MUTATION MYTHICAL FIERY BIRD UNLOCK INCOMING

LETS FUCKING OO SANJI VS QUEEN > SANJI VS KING

:stealthblack::stealthblack::stealthblack::stealthblack::stealthblack::stealthblack::stealthblack:
Knowing how much Queen does self harm to his crew he will probably be like why do you wanna extreme diff me? If you just do this you will get a powerup and then can mid diff me

but is stabbed in the abdomen by Kaidou while telling him to die as a warrior.
So Kinemon was almost dead now it makes sense also Waido is telling a samurai to die like a warrior :steef:

Last edited:

MonsterZoro

Spoiler Provider

クイーンが重ね見たいになったってこと
ついでにその首が当たってペロは場外

クイーンが重ね見たいになったってこと

This sentence makes no sense, i didn't understand what he wanted to say so i didn't translate this at first but after thinking i think he wanted to say

クイーンが傘みたいになったってこと

@MonsterZoro happy now?
THANK YOU

:steef::steef::steef:

Status
Not open for further replies.