• Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
Nah, Yamato's Durability hype is considerably better:
She could withstand a barrage of cannon fire:

This was implied to be something abnormal by Momonosuke:

It's not just that Yamato tanked a barrage of cannon fire, it's that her doing so was implied to be something abnormal. "How are you fine...?!". This wasn't just normal resilience, but there is something exceptional about her body that let her remain unscathed.

It's plausible that Yamato inherited Base Kaido's abnormal durability. Either that or her Devil Fruit is a Mythical Zoan with exceptional durability that Yamato retains even in Base.

I'll give this to Jack because he could fight for 5 days non stop.

Unknown. Yamato's Devil Fruit is likely much better, and if Jack's endurance is because he's an Ancient Zoan, Yamato's Devil Fruit may make improve her Base much more.

Alternatively, Yamato's durability should be much higher, so she's more resilient regardless of whether Jack can soak more damage than her. It's that much harder to damage her than to damage him.

Jack is also more experienced.
  • Yamato stalemated Ace in Base.
  • Yamato was superior to G2/G3 Luffy in CQC.
  • Yamato has fought against and been trained by Kaido.

Honestly, I don't think Base Yamato has any business being weaker than Jack. @Kromage911.

Honestly, once Base Yamato shows Haoshoku cladding, the question wouldn't be "is Base Yamato stronger than Jack?", but "is Base Yamato stronger than King?".

Seeing that advanced CoC attack didn't kill Kinemon further proves that Hakai never was that big of a deal. Anyone can remain alive of course with just broken bones. :gokulaugh:
I would not go that far,
You know never go full retard, this is the first rule.
Hakai is considered as one of the biggest attack in OP universe. You just cant discard it like that. However, whether Zoro tanked it or not is a different debate.

You're missing the fact that Chopper will heal him, dunno if he'll recover to his full strength, but even King who is currently fightning Marco I don't think he will be at his full power, while Sanji after being punched by a Tobi Roppo without protecting himself with koka is now fightning an healthy Queen..
If Zoro fights King then this just comfirms that Sanji and Zoro are in the same tier, even tho the swordsman will be ofc stronger.
Nah. Zoro >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> sanji

Can Sanji low diff Jack? He can't even low diffed Page One. Jack was low diffed by sulong. Sulong + scabbard combined can't even open Kaidou's old scar. Nerfed zoro left a permanent scar on Kaidou's STRONGEST form.

Sanji currently fighting nerfed Queen who can't even LOW DIFF CHOPPER. Sulong neko alone >>> Queen.

The gap is real. Zoro is on Luffy's tier. No one come close. :cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.