Is Pan D. A Man Moe?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
If this raid sees deaths it will be insignificant fodders at the very very best one or two Scabbards dying, and Kin'emon will certainely not be one of them. The death toll in One Piece has always been very limited with people who should have surely died surviving and having long lives after, even Marineford had a very slim death toll.
Was there ever fodder casualties in One Piece? I geuinely don't remember ever there being some fodder deaths in One Piece.
Maybe unbeknownst to us they have been secretly immortals all along. :smart:

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
Lol tbh I was against this idea,but looks like law sees them as family smh.
And I'm afraid for Kidd's fan that their boy is going to follow the same path
Nah, Law and Kidd are very different. Unlike Kidd, he was shown to be very worried when he heard that Luffy had been defeated:

And now, he decides to place his trust in Luffy to defeat Kaido:
- Law says that after spending a long time with Luffy, he wants to believe in him.
Law has a strong bond with Luffy. On Dressrosa, he already irrevocably tied his fate to Luffy's and was ready to die for him:

Luffy also considers Law to be a Strawhat:

Ironically that part actually makes the most sense in the ZKK theory.

Luffy doesn't kill and to keep Kaido down for good, killing him would solve that.

To cut off someone's head you need a swordsman, so in theory Zoro could act as an executioner after the war is over.
Also, the idea that Kaido comes back isn't insane either.
It's almost as if his Awakening hasn't been mentioned so far and he's meant to be the strongest Zoan.

Nah, Law and Kidd are very different. Unlike Kidd, he was shown to be very worried when he heard that Luffy had been defeated:

And now, he decides to place his trust in Luffy to defeat Kaido:

Law has a strong bond with Luffy. On Dressrosa, he already irrevocably tied his fate to Luffy's and was ready to die for him:

Luffy also considers Law to be a Strawhat:
Yeah, I can see it going 3 ways after Wano:
  • Law joins the crew as an official member
    • 40% chance of happening imo.
  • Law joins the crew as a representive of Luffy's grand fleet.
    • 20% chance of happening imo.
  • Law dies (After something major about the Will of D and Luffy of course)
    • 40% chance of happening imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.