Is Pan D. A Man Moe?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like Oda really did a Law and Kid vs Pacifista parallel, except this time it's Big Mom their opponent

:kidsmile::lawbepo:vs :fullmom:

Let's all pray the infernal duo gets rid of Big Mom this arc, so that she doesn't get another one @rerere @Pantheos @Legendaryconquer#1 @Trafalgar_D_Law :pepemwai:
And people still don’t want to believe that the climax of this arc will be the nine pre timeskip straw hats vs Kaido.

That's what Ashura Doji thinks. Oda already said that he considers Luffy shattering enemy's beliefs as bad as death.
Also,
"Killing their bodies is beside the point. I feel that, as a pirate, Luffy and his enemies care more about victory and defeat than they care about their lives."
Here's the SBS:
D: How come Luffy never kills his enemies? Throughout "One Piece" manga so far, he didn't kill Mohji and Helmeppo, but Axe-arm Morgan was killed by Zoro, why is that?

O: Hmm! That's a very good question. First, I have to announce that Morgan is still alive. He's currently in jail, where he was placed by his former subordinates. Why doesn't Luffy kill his enemies? Because in that era, everyone uses their lives to fight for their dreams. For an enemy, when their dream has been shattered, it is the same as losing a fight, and as painful as death. I believe, for a pirate not to kill an enemy, it's giving them a 2nd chance to fight for their dreams.
I'm not too sure if I understand the logic behind giving Kaido a 2nd chance to fight for his dreams.

And people still don’t want to believe that the climax of this arc will be the nine pre timeskip straw hats vs Kaido.
That's what I believe will happen too. At the very least it'll be much better than Luffy defeating Kaido 1v1 which would be a clear power creep in my opinion.
However it looks like it's heading to the 1on1 senario for now. :sanjimeh:

That's what I believe will happen too. At the very least it'll be much better than Luffy defeating Kaido 1v1 which would be a clear power creep in my opinion.
However it looks like it's heading to the 1on1 senario for now. :sanjimeh:
It’ll be like Moriah. Luffy defeated him but the entire crew fought alongside him

Status
Not open for further replies.