Is Pan D. A Man Moe?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t expect there to be death as a starter but if it was up to me...I would kill off:

- Kidd (cause Law is too much overused by fans, so Kidd can be a shocker one) (also a death from supernova)

- Otama (a kids death is always hurtful) this death can be impactful the most on Luffy for her connection to Ace... and Otama too made connection to the two most emotional characters, Usopp and Nami.. so it can get very emotional and sell it out for us fans

- Hiyori (because Momo is vital for future events, also women’s death is always pittied by fans) her death is meant to drive scabbards even more crazy. And meant to drive Momo to go crazy too... not to mention her connection to Zoro, and Sanji’s interest in women in general...

- Finally Denjiro... cause spies always end up dying... also he’s among the favs in scabbards... and he’s like Kinemon’s right hand where he may sacrifice himself for Kinemon to stay alive to be able to meet his wife in future...

And that’s about it...

but generaly I don’t believe any will die anyway
Either Kin or Denjiro has to die while the other has to live

i dont care about killing characters and wano is my favorite arc so far lol. people should just read aot or something if they want random characters dying for no reason
It’s not about characters dying. There’s no emotional weight in Wano at all. Think about it like this.

Emotional back bone of Enies Lobby - Robin.
Emotional back bone of Marineford - Ace.
Emotional back bone of Wano - the scabbards.

Do you honestly care about the scabbards anywhere even remotely close to Robin or Ace?

I don’t expect there to be death as a starter but if it was up to me...I would kill off:

- Kidd (cause Law is too much overused by fans, so Kidd can be a shocker one) (also a death from supernova)

- Otama (a kids death is always hurtful) this death can be impactful the most on Luffy for her connection to Ace... and Otama too made connection to the two most emotional characters, Usopp and Nami.. so it can get very emotional and sell it out for us fans

- Hiyori (because Momo is vital for future events, also women’s death is always pittied by fans) her death is meant to drive scabbards even more crazy. And meant to drive Momo to go crazy too... not to mention her connection to Zoro, and Sanji’s interest in women in general...

- Finally Denjiro... cause spies always end up dying... also he’s among the favs in scabbards... and he’s like Kinemon’s right hand where he may sacrifice himself for Kinemon to stay alive to be able to meet his wife in future...

And that’s about it...

but generaly I don’t believe any will die anyway
Thank god your not writing the story. Killing Kidd has to be the dumbest idea I ever heard. Also killing a kid like otama?

LMFAO Oda continues to run around in circles. Like what is the point of Luffy even falling into the sea if all it takes were Law crew to save him. Luffy just keeps gettting back up as if nothing happened to him. Everyone is a fing zoan in one piece. Oda is a crappy writer

It’s not about characters dying. There’s no emotional weight in Wano at all. Think about it like this.

Emotional back bone of Enies Lobby - Robin.
Emotional back bone of Marineford - Ace.
Emotional back bone of Wano - the scabbards.

Do you honestly care about the scabbards anywhere even remotely close to Robin or Ace?
yes. significantly more than ace tbh who i always thought was a bad character with zero depth. hes just the "cool older brother" and hes like the protagonist of a different, much shittier manga

this is why i dont care about marineford

but this wrong lol
Also bruh, the fan ending for AOT was literally the most incel thing I’ve ever read. Almost as bad as the actual ending.
yes. significantly more than ace tbh who i always thought was a bad character with zero depth. hes just the "cool older brother" and hes like the protagonist of a different, much shittier manga
Imagine unironically thinking that the scabbards are better emotional back bone than the Ace-Luffy dynamic.

Status
Not open for further replies.