Is Pan D. A Man Moe?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awesome to see Luffy getting a 5th chance to do the exact same thing. Punch punch punch... great job Oda, way to satisfy the readers with giving Luffy 5 power ups and being able to go 1v1 against Kaido and probably beat him this time around

PS (My headcanon is still ZKK)

I will be a bit pissed if Yamato wasn't revealed as Kaido's + BM's daughter but she doesn't exactly look like the neither of them. So perhaps Yamato's mother looked like Yamato looks hmmmmm.
It never made sense to me. Kaido was a kid when he and Big Mom were in the same crew and then they were rivals afterwards

Their current relationship makes more sense. Big Mom sees Kaido as her little brother

Kinemon surviving this raid is fine but purposely putting him in dangerous situations with a Yonko then having him make it out alive is unnecessary. I'm cool with him surviving, seeing his wife again and watching over Momo but the guy should be severely deformed after that brutal club hit that straight-up busted through his swords like nothing. Maybe Kin will die but I'll wait for confirmation. Hopefully Kanjuro stays dead for good and considering his farewell words to Kinemon, I think it's over for him. Still not sure about Kiku and Ashura but I wouldn't mind Doji dying.
Exactly...How did he survive head smashing CoC infused attack smh.
Why did Oda save him from the last attack but trying to kill him this chapter by making Kaido stab him. If he really wanted to save Kinemon he could have made Yamato intercept Kaido directly instead of separating her from Momo lol. Don't know why Oda separated her from Momo...
Did he separate Yamato and Momo just to show us Yamato's resolve to fight Kaido?? He already showed us that....smh

LMFAO great straw man fallacy. Attack a position that I didn’t even make. No where did I saw anything regarding Haki concepts. I literally was talking about the fake tension of how Oda is running around in circles. F off and don’t @ me again with such nonsense or I will use the great block button
ahh what a great amount of tension alabasta had!!!!! luffy getting ko-ed and on the verge of death being saved from death by assistant of antagonist damn, and then recovering 80% of strength by eating meat pell gave, then again getting ko-ed and fall asleep and then again coming back to fight crocodile, only tension in alabasta came at almost end of the arc and some in the fight of zoro, and we are far away from ending moment of wano currently and sanji is getting started and zoro isnt even in the condition of getting started lmao, of course you can use the great block button. And those werent even points about haki concept, those were about how similarly wano and alabasta has been played, vivi took strawhats to alabasta to save her country, scabbards took straw hats to wano to save their country, crocoboy negdiffed luffy first, kaido negdiffed luffy first, then luffy used water to hurt crocoboy, luffy used ryuo to hurt kaido, luffy then got knocked out, same in wano, then luffy woke, now luffy woke up, and that was the moment when some real tension finally started building up, while it has come to that moment and tension may start building up now. I see a lot of similarities and no any bad writings unless you consider alabasta a bad writing as well

oops it became long paragraph while comparing similarities of wano and alabasta

Status
Not open for further replies.