Is Pan D. A Man Moe?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
For that we have Toko already. Killer has some pretty serious death flags on him.
Killer is more relevant than Toko. He had a chapter title based around him being revealed to have the SMILE disease. Oda even specifically made Killer have a history of beating people up for making fun of his laugh because he hates it. No way it isn’t addressed.

And when you say death flags I hope you aren’t talking about Hawkins predictions lol

Still not k.o. and kinemon is like <<<<<<<<< base luffy so imagine luffy ultimate form.
Named or not, it was an attack with adv.coc ... unless you are telling me that p1 could be out after one punch of BM with coc, but not kinemon from kaido's club ? Fuck logic lol
Page 1 didn't revert to himan form. So i think he getting up. He was twitching. I just think its Kinemon moment of will power.

Momo and Sanji are the only two people to have heard actual voices, not like "I sense their 'voice'", but like words and stuff. Seems that throwaway line people said was a "gag" doubled as a a set up for this chapter
Momo's still different but yeah. Sanji is pretty consistent with observation Haki in ways that go along with his regular characteristics. Like he was already capable of nick of time rescues and now he's able to hear voices that pull him.

I like Haki in the sense that no two people are alike, but it's so broad that a lack of structure is problematic. Like Momonosuke is an observation prodigy except the things he can do best line up with being a conqueror.

Status
Not open for further replies.