Is Pan D. A Man Moe?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
WELL.....THE VINSMOKES HAVE ELEMENTAL POWERS....FIRE, LIGHTNING, LIGHT, EVEN FREAKING POISON.
JUDGE WORKED TOGETHER WITH VEGAPUNK.
THEY SURPASSED CEASAR.
HO-LY-FU-CK.
BLACK FLAMES DREAM IS REAL.
:stealthblack::stealthblack::stealthblack::stealthblack::stealthblack::stealthblack::stealthblack:
damn sanji's skeletal durability gon Unravel soon as well..

you know it makes sense.. Ichiji has fire spark element which matches his suit which is red

Ichji lighting is blue like his suit

REIJU's poison is pink like her suit

SANJI'S SUIT IS BLACK
BLACK FLAMES INCOMING LESSSGOOOOO

1. Kaido did not low diff Zoro.
  2. Yamato is stronger than the Calamities.

It's fine if you think that Yamato is not stronger than the Calamities — you're merely wrong — just don't complain that it's an asspull or inconsistency when Yamato pushes Kaido past low difficulty.

Like I'm not trying to convince you that Yamato is above the Calamities. That is something I believe, and it will be proven when Yamato pushes Kaido past low difficulty.

Your opinion that Kaido should low diff Yamato is because you underestimate her.
Kaido never fought Zoro 1v1, but I'd argue he handled the entire super nova squad mid diff, that's enough for me to believe that he would've wiped the floor with every single on of them

And no, I don't believe Yamato is stronger than the calamities, nothing I have seen tells me that

HOLY FUCK NEW SBS
@VegaPank ODA DRAFT CONFIRMED

a question on why there're giraffe smile when Kaku already possess the power, a lot of explanations, I'll jump to the important part
"...lineage factor was taken from currently existing creatures, which means there can't be artificial power users of mythical type, logia and paramecia fruits; that is the limit of scientist Caesar. But, it is said that genius scientist Vegapank is doing researches that have exceed this field, or not..."

:finally:
Is this pretty much the confirmation of what the SSG is going to be? Mythical, Logia and Paramecia smiles? They obviously won't suck as much as Caesar's zoan smiles because it's Vegapunk but they can't also be perfect as that would be too overpowered. Let's see.

Can't wait for the interlude chapters. :finally::finally::finally:

That was back when I thought the haki leaks were COA. Zoro's haki leak during Hiryuu Kaen was COA, the others have been COC.

This was a COC enhanced attack, so it was more powerful than an ordinary club strike, but it's not as powerful as a COC Thunder Bagua.

See below:
Look how much smaller the Haki coating is for the Thunder Bagua though :super:

Maybe the Thunder Bagua's we've seen so far are not CoC but CoA infused :quest:

a question on why there're giraffe smile when Kaku already possess the power, a lot of explanations, I'll jump to the important part
"...lineage factor was taken from currently existing creatures, which means there can't be artificial power users of mythical type, logia and paramecia fruits; that is the limit of scientist Caesar. But, it is said that genius scientist Vegapank is doing researches that have exceed this field, or not..."

if this is true, then WG gonna become even more powerful with SSG army.....

SSG hype I’m ready for!!! Show me the power that surpasses the warlords!!

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓

If Luffy has to deal with an army of Magu Magu no Mi users, it could help him practice for his inevitable fight with Akainu.

:usoprice: Imagine 100 people with Issho's power.

Status
Not open for further replies.