Is Pan D. A Man Moe?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd still hate it. Ngl it would ultimately ruin Sanji as a character.
To me it depends how he does it. I hope he doesn’t get the iron skin and enhanced muscle mass because I like him being human.

The only reason I like the raid suit is because it allows him to take a symbol of his childhood trauma and literally make it his own power. It’s poetic. Him getting the metal skin not really unless it’s shown to be a serious sacrifice like what Sora had to go through.

MonsterZoro

Bald Spoiler Provider
To me it depends how he does it. I hope he doesn’t get the iron skin and enhanced muscle mass because I like him being human.

The only reason I like the raid suit is because it allows him to take a symbol of his childhood trauma and literally make it his own power. It’s poetic. Him getting the metal skin not really unless it’s shown to be a serious sacrifice like what Sora had to go through.
Sora doesn’t care about powers or super human she only cares about the emotion side

what mother doesn’t want their kids to have iron skin and super powers that help them survive

Sora doesn’t care about powers or super human she only cares about the emotion side

what mother doesn’t want their kids to have iron skin and super powers that help them survive
I understand that. But sanjis “weakness” is equally connected to his strength.

Judge wanted human weapons, Sora wanted to prove Judge wrong that emotions are important. Sanji getting stronger through judges science rather than through the emotions Sora gave him I don’t like.

Lhulu

Tobidara Believer
I'd still hate it. Ngl it would ultimately ruin Sanji as a character.
After Oda gave the RS to sanji, I don't think the awakening of lineage factor on sanji should be a problem. The plot about him is to hold his emotions. Furthermore, the DJ's power increases with the intensity of his emotional state.

But I wish Oda had never used this plot. It would be much better if Sanji's powers were based only on Haki and DJ, unfortunately Oda forgot to develop his powers during TS and Post-TS and now needed to give magic solutions to the character.

Status
Not open for further replies.