Is Pan D. A Man Moe?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kid gives a shit. If Luffy is dead it’s not important for him and it Luffy is alive it doesn’t bother him because he’s a confident beast. He is focusing on Big Mom, his new prey
Exactly. I’m not sure why people keep pushing this “Kidd cares about Luffy he’s just a tsundere” stuff. Last chapter, Luffy was announced dead and Kidd was smiling with Big Mom after hearing the news. How much more evidence do you need to tell you that Oda does not plan on having Luffy and Kidd be friends lol

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
They will probably be standing on an equal level, kind of like the Supernovas and Yonko in Chapter 1000

Nah.

Yamato appears on top of the skull.
Kaido is below the skull on the shores of Onigashima. Yamato is looking down at Kaido:
Cut to Kaidou, he's still outside of Onigashima's dome.
Suddenly, Yamato appears on top of the dome and shouts down at Kaidou.

Exactly. I’m not sure why people keep pushing this “Kidd cares about Luffy he’s just a tsundere” stuff. Last chapter, Luffy was announced dead and Kidd was smiling with Big Mom after hearing the news. How much more evidence do you need to tell you that Oda does not plan on having Luffy and Kidd be friends lol
They fear Kid. He’s gonna reach Luffys lvl or is already strong as him. Kid/Luffy and Killer/Zoro rivalry is gonna be a thing in the future

i meant, sanji can damage queen and has enough Ap. since he damaged him in most durable form.
Then i guess Zoan is not the most durable form, there are many instances showing the contrary, like Kaido tanking gear 3 gatling gun in Zoan form and Kaido going back to human form to tank gear 4 gattling. Then on Zou Inuarashi was fighting on par with Jack for the whole first day, but then Nekomamushi showed up and mentioned Inuarashi was going easy on him and he won't, he slammed Jack to the ground and Jack reverted to Human form for the real fight. Lucci fought Luffy in Human form for a while then hybrid and he did only one puny attack in Zoan form. Ancient Zoan devil fruit are more impressive in their Zoan form than regular animals, but its still their weakest form. By the way i'm not trying to belittle Sanji's feats in this chapter at all, i hope you understand.

(Throwing a wild guess out here).

Yamato appears on top of the skull and looks down on the man she used to call "Father" and declares that she's come to severe the chain that binds her to him.

For all of her life, Kaido has been this towering and imposing tyrant that dominated every aspect of her. He was in a position of absolutely power over her, and both literally and figuratively was looking down on her.

When Yamato truly rebels and finally tries to break free of the chains that binds her to him, she's the one that looks down on him.

It's an inversion of the normal relationship between them.

@KiriNigiri, @Ravagerblade, @Weeman, @Doggo, @Marimo_420, @Shisui_038, @MonsterKaido.
Do you think there's a chance we get a small Yamato and Kaido flashback?

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
Do you think there's a chance we get a small Yamato and Kaido flashback?
We better, and it better be big. I'm open for something that exceeds what Doflamingo and Law got in length and development.

The flashback will happen at some point during their battle I guess. It'll probably not be now.

Bro people who think Kid is Law 2.0 don't get that Oda will NEVER have a panel of Luffy bossing Kid around like he does with Law. Luffy also has a huge ego and is prideful as well. Imagine if anyone other than Kid made Punk Rotten, Luffy would have sparkle-eyes and hype that to no end, but because its Kid he has no reaction.

Status
Not open for further replies.