Is Pan D. A Man Moe?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Linlin falls here
Post automatically merged:

King appears too, even if for a brief second
Yeah I just mean definitive matchups. Sanji proclaims he will take care of Queen, which is as much solidified as Robin/Brook and Black Maria, Jinbe and Who's Who, Franky and Sasaki, and Nami and Ulti. All of these have lead to proclamations for their conflicts.

King, Jack, Page 1, Chopper, Usopp and Zoro have not had this moment yet. Just another set of matches officially paired.

Linlin falls here
Post automatically merged:

King appears too, even if for a brief second
Story is looking the other way. LinLin is unscratched. I do not have faith in Luffy to defeat two emperors. LinLin gets knocked out by Kid and Law. Big Flop Pirates save her and Big Mom chases Luffy all across new world into Elbaf. Usopp and Luffy deal with her in Elbaf

Judge's son during Act 3

- Abandoned Nami's crying and prioritized looking for hoes
- Snitched on Robin across the whole Onigashima
- Swinging half dead and broken bones patient as weapon

VERDICT: GUILTY
The last one isn't that bad considering we now know Sanji couldn't handle the fodder without Zoro's help... nah but seriously sanji is a bad crewmate sometimes. At least he saved Chopper this chapter.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
Lol, that doesn't work.

They are not going to get 1.5B+ bounties by association.

The credit for Kaido's defeat is going to Luffy or Luffy and Zoro/Yamato.

In your scenario, Sanji ends up with maybe double Kidd's bounty. Both Yonkou will fall this arc.

Story is looking the other way. LinLin is unscratched. I do not have faith in Luffy to defeat two emperors. LinLin gets knocked out by Kid and Law. Big Flop Pirates save her and Big Mom chases Luffy all across new world into Elbaf. Usopp and Luffy deal with her in Elbaf
Even if she comes to Elbaf, her Emperor status will fall here cause defeated. Worst Generation will all have their bounties increased by a lot, with Kidd being the main factor/giving the finishing blow to Linlin.
After that, she can come to Elbaf but by that time she'll have next-to-no followers and even herself will not be the monster she was cause of the defeat.
I can see Linlin appearing in Elbaf, but only for a redemption plot of her character, not to fight the SHs.

Lol, that doesn't work.

They are not going to get 1.5B+ bounties by association.

The credit for Kaido's defeat is going to Luffy or Luffy and Zoro/Yamato.

In your scenario, Sanji ends up with maybe double Kidd's bounty. Both Yonkou will fall this arc.
You said 1.5B not me.

I think Kid may defeat Big Mom momentarily. Or the fight is stopped. CP0 is there to report everything. CP0 will give Yamato Odens old bounty because Yamato is Oden.
CP0 will not credit Yamato a single bit with Kaidos defeat.

Once Kaido dies, that’s enough clout to warrant the bounty increase of the leaders of the Raid. Who are Luffy Kid and Law. And idk if they will report Zoro killing Kaido

Status
Not open for further replies.