Is Pan D. A Man Moe?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Even if she comes to Elbaf, her Emperor status will fall here cause defeated. Worst Generation will all have their bounties increased by a lot, with Kidd being the main factor/giving the finishing blow to Linlin.
After that, she can come to Elbaf but by that time she'll have next-to-no followers and even herself will not be the monster she was cause of the defeat.
I can see Linlin appearing in Elbaf, but only for a redemption plot of her character, not to fight the SHs.
You are right. I think when she comes to Wlbaf Luffy Will CoC punch her into permanent OLin. This way her character arc is over and the Giants also join under Luffys banner for defeating the tyrant BM and for the vouches given by Hajrudin, Dorry, Broggy, Oimo, and Kashi

The question is if the fight will be extreme diff or high diff. I expect it to be extreme diff as it's a YC2 but Sanji has almost always won his 1v1s relatively easily. I think this one's going to be an exception. If not, then Sanji could be YC1 level this arc only which I doubt but let's see. I think everyone's expecting an extreme diff fight.

MonsterZoro

Bald Spoiler Provider
The question is if the fight will be extreme diff or high diff. I expect it to be extreme diff as it's a YC2 but Sanji has almost always won his 1v1s relatively easily. I think this one's going to be an exception. If not, then Sanji could be YC1 level this arc only which I doubt but let's see. I think everyone's expecting an extreme diff fight.
Sanji has never gotten an extreme diff fight and he won't start now

he either unfished or win mid-high diff everytime

Yeah I just mean definitive matchups. Sanji proclaims he will take care of Queen, which is as much solidified as Robin/Brook and Black Maria, Jinbe and Who's Who, Franky and Sasaki, and Nami and Ulti. All of these have lead to proclamations for their conflicts.

King, Jack, Page 1, Chopper, Usopp and Zoro have not had this moment yet. Just another set of matches officially paired.
Zoro has had this moment already.

I think high diff. Sanji doesn't usually get stronger mid-fight but then again haki blooming is something that's been significant post-timeskip (for Luffy anyways). If Sanji doesn't require any mid-fight boost, I assume it'll be high diff with Sanji busting out some of his best moves but not being on his last legs by the end of the thing.

It looks like Sanji is going to solo Queen but what will Izo and Kawamatsu be doing then?
I forgot about them tbh. Maybe protecting chopper while he heals Zoro. Then again chopper seems hurt so how will he heal Zoro if he can't even heal himself? The rumble ball is also supposed to have serious side effects so how will Chopper even begin to heal Zoro if he can't move..

I think high diff. Sanji doesn't usually get stronger mid-fight but then again haki blooming is something that's been significant post-timeskip (for Luffy anyways). If Sanji doesn't require any mid-fight boost, I assume it'll be high diff with Sanji busting out some of his best moves but not being on his last legs by the end of the thing.
He should be in the same shape he was after fighting Jabra.

I don't want Sanji to beat Queen easily, honestly, the same for Zoro and King. They need to learn through suffering, Rayleigh said the haki blooms just comes during tough fights. This needs to be extreme diff for both.

You guys want to see how strong Queen and King are, and consequently adding more good portrail to their characters (including as fighters obviously), or an easy boring fight which ends up making King/Queen look pathetic and weak, especially based on how they got portraited during the whole past acts?

Status
Not open for further replies.