Is Pan D. A Man Moe?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys why are you discussing with each other. everything is clear.
after some point we will see.
Zoro will be armanent haki professor. And he transfer his CoC to sword.
Sanji will be observation haki professor. Anf he transfer his CoC to kick.
Luffy will be GoaT for every side.

This means Sanji observation haki must be strong so much at some point to match Kizaru.
This means Zoro armanent haki must be strong so much at some point to match Fujitora.
And you know king will matchup magma man.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
My God, this scene is so fucking hype.

Kaido is outside the Onigashima dome and Yamato appears on top of it looking at him.

She then declares that she's come to severe the chain that binds her to him.

This is going to be so fucking epic as a page.

This is why Oda had Yamato head to the Rooftop. This is why he separated her from Momonosuke. He wanted to get this scene, this atmosphere right.

There's going to be some meaning to this posture. Yamato is the one looking down on Kaido and not vice versa. I wish I was knowledgeable enough to get the reference.

If Oda gets the atmosphere right, this would have been worth all the stalling and running around.

@Weeman, @Ravagerblade, @Marimo_420, @MonsterKaido, @Shisui_038.
(Throwing a wild guess out here).

Yamato appears on top of the skull and looks down on the man she used to call "Father" and declares that she's come to severe the chain that binds her to him.

For all of her life, Kaido has been this towering and imposing tyrant that dominated every aspect of her. He was in a position of absolutely power over her, and both literally and figuratively was looking down on her.

When Yamato truly rebels and finally tries to break free of the chains that binds her to him, she's the one that looks down on him.

It's an inversion of the normal relationship between them.

@KiriNigiri, @Ravagerblade, @Weeman, @Doggo, @Marimo_420, @Shisui_038, @MonsterKaido.

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
(Throwing a wild guess out here).

Yamato appears on top of the skull and looks down on the man she used to call "Father" and declares that she's come to severe the chain that binds her to him.

For all of her life, Kaido has been this towering and imposing tyrant that dominated every aspect of her. He was in a position of absolutely power over her, and both literally and figuratively was looking down on her.

When Yamato truly rebels and finally tries to break free of the chains that binds her to him, she's the one that looks down on him.

It's an inversion of the normal relationship between them.

@KiriNigiri, @Ravagerblade, @Weeman, @Doggo, @Marimo_420, @Shisui_038, @MonsterKaido.
They will probably be standing on an equal level, kind of like the Supernovas and Yonko in Chapter 1000

I am sorry but you are the one who is crying.....don't try too hard to justify your username and also don't try to justify that you lack arguments....we both know the real reason....:suresure:
Execuse me why am I crying exactly, Zoro vs King is good, His rooftop performance was good, I'm not a Sanji fan, Why the hell should I be crying, I just don't like a rushed shit with 10000 asspulls, including Kinemon injuring Kaido and surviving him.

Yeah, but then Luffy asked him to leave it to him. After that, he declared that Luffy will definitely win.

For Zoro to fight Kaido again, he has to want to fight Kaido again. It's currently not looking like he does.

Hmm, maybe if Kaido has two separate flashbacks. Or perhaps if @Ten Yaksha Blother's idea for Kaido's flashback plays out as we would expect.
I get what you mean now

People who "complains" or whines "bullshit this/bullshit that" are the ones who are salty...not the ones who defend.....
We can criticise a character, it’s our right and you can defend him if you like but when I criticise Luffy you cry like a child. Last time you said something like "nobody asked you". We can complain because your Luffy is not perfect and One piece is not perfect. Grow up
Sry if it sound harsh but insulting or giving negative vibes is not my intention

Status
Not open for further replies.