Is Pan D. A Man Moe?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
All the Straw Hat and Supernova fights deserve at least one chapter.
All of them deserve two chapters, how about do that instead of dedicating chapters to random shit

Franky vs Sasaki, Jinbei vs WW, Robin/Brook vs Black Maria, Sanji vs Queen, whoever is King's final match up - deserve two full chapters

Kid/Law vs BM - 5 chapters, 2 chapters being fully focused on them

Luffy vs Kaido final round - 5 chapters, 2 fully focused on the fight

These aren't a lot really, with these Oda can draw some amazing choreography

That's the point. No one does right now and Oda knows that. He'll kill Killer to tell us that Hawkins' fortune telling isn't wrong and to develop Kidd's character.
I don't drink it cause it ain't supposed to be drinked
Do you think it makes sense to kill Killer, the SN who suffered the most, by the hands of the SN who turned his shoulders on him? The other way around is much more realistic

Also it doesn’t matter that Conquerors is his specialty. The guy didn’t work for it, same with Zoro. They were just given advanced hakis on a pedestal for free. If he has to train Adv CoA and CoO, then he should with CoC as well. You don’t just see sanji getting future sight because he’s a CoO monster now do you???
They are different....training for adCoA helped utilizing CoC...it is as simple as that....not everything follows the same way....FS is not something you can gain by simple training, Luffy was able to gain FS because he fought proficient FS user....he wouldn't have gained FS if he didn't fight Katakuri.....AdCoA didn't need of such training...CoC is literally the spirit of user...what Luffy did was just application of CoC using ryou concept....still Luffy is not fully efficient in Kaido words...heck, he is still not as efficient as Katakuri in using FS....also, Sanji can use another CoO variant which Luffy can't use....

Speaking of Sanji, yes he definitely should defeat Queen. Just because you underrate him and think he’s weak and low tier doesn’t mean he is, the spoilers spell itout
I don't underrate him like you underrate Luffy....I am not the one who complains "bullshit" if Sanji beats Queen like you are doing with Luffy, in fact I am very happy for Sanji if he defeats Queen.....I just can't stand the double sided takes involving the similar situation....just because you underrate him (Luffy) and think he's weak and low tier doesn't mean he is, manga spelled it out what happened with Katakuri...

I specifically mentioned it for you to understand but you have proven my point....you guys just have problem with Luffy doing things beyond his payroll but somehow that is not an issue for your favorite characters....

Zolo

Cope Doctor
This man forgot Zoro got lost to fight Gifters while Sanji saved one of the most important characters in the arc passing through Kaido's Commanders, Momonosuke.
He also forgot that Zoro was fighting along with X-Drake against Apoo for too long, supposedly he could've got the antidote much before (or he isn't that strong?)

I try to not start these conversations but it's impossible :ihaha: :kayneshrug:
zoro doesnt stand a chance against calamities.... finnaly marco can focus on King

Nah, he been good crewmate this arc, Zoro though have his issues especially he hasn't really beaten someone on his own and opponents doing better than him.

You guys really insecure for Zoro not doing much and Sanji saving Zoro and Chopper this chapter.
this all you got a calamity that got bodied by braindead big mom with no homies in 2 hits meanwhile zoro fought hybrid kaido and took hakai and made a new scar :risitavirus:
but hey sanji vs king can still happen

That was before he see what Queen is capable of and Jay can see worth in both Calamities since Queen is really tossing around Chopper like ragdoll and still haven't use full power. So you can't speak or think for others on how they feel over how insecure you are.
What were we shown after jay made that statement about queen that made him so much better? Him fighting chopper? Or zoro not giving a shit about fighting him?

What happened was simple:
1. Sanji fans wished for SvQ, Zoro fans wished for ZvsKing
2. Sanji saved Momo, and had one interaction with King
3. Sanji fans now want Sanji vs King. They use excuse of aerial battle, but they really wanted to troll Zoro fans.
4. More and more Zoro fans notice signs Zoro going for Kaido
5. After the events on the roof, Sanji fans now demand Sanji vs King, "he has to fight King, after what Zoro did with Kaido"

But in there lies the entitlement, it stems from a subconscious if not conscious belief that Sanji = Zoro. Even if Sanji fought King 1v1, it still would not validate Sanji = Zoro, not after the roof.
Kinda does validate especially if Zoro face with King or Queen and struggles with them in one on one, then he isn't on same level on facing Yonko. Being in a team fight doesn't mean your on able to face someoen one on one. We know Enma help him get into Kaido's scales, not because of his own skill.

Though have to see on matchups as some say it be 2 vs 2 fight with Sanji and Zoro vs King and Queen and switching opponents could happen. Though this does push they are more equal on this.

Status
Not open for further replies.