Is Pan D. A Man Moe?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know that you're trying to accept the fact that the gap between Zoro and Sanji will be solidified post Wano, and that he isn't that big of a deal, as it supposed to be.

Im cheering for you :datas:
Now keep crying :ihaha:
agree the gap is huge not even eos sanji can't compare to rooftop zoro
keep crying candyboy :saden:
when zoro won t fight king u guys gonna be salty :ihaha:

Your not making sense with your comment. Idk why you get heated if someone disagree with you like this, bruh.

Zoro got helped and didn't stop their attack, bruh. Zoro is YC lvl, not Yonko lvl. Trying to force that is dumb especially he be facing one of them soon or Orochi, so Rooftop level isn't really there if Killer is fighting Hawkins and is struggling.

Points are more believable than 'ZKK' since we see Zoro still believes in Luffy, so Idk if you guys can talk on that :kayneshrug:.
I'm not heated and I don't know how you got that from what I said. I'm simply saying that what I said was me trolling which you didn't know so it's not your fault.

Oden already told us the 5 Sn are the beacons of power of the next generation so none of them are going to die here

But somehow,some think Killer or Law are going to die lol,even Kinemon is still alive..
The 5 supernova? How the fuck did you make out that those specific 5 are the beacons of power? And killer included? Everyone else excluded? Not invited if they weren't on the roof to get trashed? That's a hilarious leap in logic

Nah, that's just mostly everyone's opinion till now. Oda didn't just add Hawkin's fortune telling just like this.

Hawkins doesn't necessarily need to be the one to kill him. A yonko might do it sometime in the future? But I still think he's dying. He serves no future purpose to the story and doesn't have a future goal or role like the other 4 SNs.
We don't know if Killer has a dream, a childhood flashback would be useful for this. Imo, Killer is Zoro's opponent in Lodestar, which is a huge role already.

Sanji: "Stop crying idiot! You don’t remember how many times we saw the “miracles” happened?"

Sanji then gives Zoro to Chopper (well, Sanji kicks Zoro to Chopper).

Sanji: "When this guy will be healed, he might worth around 10 men."

Zoro wakes up after listen Sanji.

Zoro: "I worth for 2,000 men!!"

Sanji: "Leave this dinosaur to me."

Queen: "Judge’s son!!"

People are confused why Sanji hasn’t lost the will to fight.

Marco: "That’s why I like you guys!!"

This brings up the straw hats dynamic again...it has been ages since we saw interactions.....and Sanji being cool telling chopper not to worry and calming the situation....and Marco acknowledging why he like straw hats because they don't cower because situations are against them...remember Ivankov words.."miracles happen only to the people who don't give up"......

Status
Not open for further replies.