Is Pan D. A Man Moe?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Zoro sees Sanji as 2 times weaker than him lol.
No? It's rivalry. Zoro was jelous of Sanji is worth 1,000, so now he pushing says he's worth 2,000.
:suresure:
So where are those who said Sanji's out of M3? Where? I remember stuff like "Sanji can't defeat P1 without raid suit", when he literally left P1 to Usopp.
No raid suit Sanji easily bi-shots P1 if he's serious. And now I am curious to know if Jinbe can keep up with Sanji without his raid suit. :kayneshrug:

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
All of them deserve two chapters, how about do that instead of dedicating chapters to random shit

Franky vs Sasaki, Jinbei vs WW, Robin/Brook vs Black Maria, Sanji vs Queen, whoever is King's final match up - deserve two full chapters

Kid/Law vs BM - 5 chapters, 2 chapters being fully focused on them

Luffy vs Kaido final round - 5 chapters, 2 fully focused on the fight

These aren't a lot really, with these Oda can draw some amazing choreography
Hopefully Act 4 will be full of fights.

BM's and Kaido's fights will probably last a little longer.

Zolo

Cope Doctor
this all you got a calamity that got bodied by braindead big mom with no homies in 2 hits meanwhile zoro fought hybrid kaido and took hakai and made a new scar :risitavirus:
but hey sanji vs king can still happen
King and Queen ar most likelly equals anyways.... both stronger than katakuri.... Sanji taking down queen will be just as impressive, marco will take down King.... zoro even when he is somewhat healed will only be worth 10 man and will be in the backround fight with samurais, might even lead them.... if zorofans are lucky zoro might fight orochi

Dont be mad LOL, but realy, you have to be realy dumb to think that Zoro is somehow taking L's for not doing stuff now just because he is hurt.
He already got more achievements in this arc than Sanji will ever get in any arc and the fights didnt even realy start yet..
Nah, sanji has achieved more...he kicked your zoro like trash
:steef:

No? It's rivalry. Zoro was jelous of Sanji is worth 1,000, so now he pushing says he's worth 2,000.
So where are those who said Sanji's out of M3? Where? I remember stuff like "Sanji can't defeat P1 without raid suit", when he literally left P1 to Usopp.
No raid suit Sanji easily bi-shots P1 if he's serious. And now I am curious to know if Jinbe can keep up with Sanji without his raid suit. :kayneshrug:
It's not jealousy. Sanji says something false and zoro corrects him.

Sanji is the one with the complex. He acted the same way to jinbe this very same arc when jinbe was becoming to usefull

If you couldn't tell i was joking in almost every single comment I have ever posted on this forum than I don't what to tell you bud :tchpepe:
Your not making sense with your comment. Idk why you get heated if someone disagree with you like this, bruh.
this all you got a calamity that got bodied by braindead big mom with no homies in 2 hits meanwhile zoro fought hybrid kaido and took hakai and made a new scar :risitavirus:
but hey sanji vs king can still happen
Zoro got helped and didn't stop their attack, bruh. Zoro is YC lvl, not Yonko lvl. Trying to force that is dumb especially he be facing one of them soon or Orochi, so Rooftop level isn't really there if Killer is fighting Hawkins and is struggling.

Points are more believable than 'ZKK' since we see Zoro still believes in Luffy, so Idk if you guys can talk on that :kayneshrug:.

I don't drink it cause it ain't supposed to be drinked
Nah, that's just mostly everyone's opinion till now. Oda didn't just add Hawkin's fortune telling just like this.

Do you think it makes sense to kill Killer, the SN who suffered the most, by the hands of the SN who turned his shoulders on him? The other way around is much more realistic
Hawkins doesn't necessarily need to be the one to kill him. A yonko might do it sometime in the future? But I still think he's dying. He serves no future purpose to the story and doesn't have a future goal or role like the other 4 SNs.

Status
Not open for further replies.