Is Pan D. A Man Moe?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wonder if we'll start seeing those "King is Admiral lvl and the strongest YC" posts again now that Zoro is basically confirmed to be his opponent :choppawhat:

All jokes aside, King really did become underrated while Roof Piece was happening. He's definitely stronger than we think, same goes for Queen to a lesser extent imo. Zoro vs King has potential to be one of the best fights in all of OP.

A nice, high-stakes fight with focus on swordplay instead of flying air slashes :steef:

Your a idiot. Stop with salt cause Zoro is not doing anything and Sanji is doing the work. Sanji see worth in his crew fighting on their own and he can't harm women.

Also I thought you guys said Sanji should use Zoro has a weapon? Didn't you troll on that? Don't be salty cause Sanji did what is needed as Zoro is making himself useful in better way than on his own :kayneshrug:.
Pan D. A. Man

- True God Moe's new account

VERDICT: GUILTY

Sanji: "Stop crying idiot! You don’t remember how many times we saw the “miracles” happened?"

Sanji then gives Zoro to Chopper (well, Sanji kicks Zoro to Chopper).

Sanji: "When this guy will be healed, he might worth around 10 men."

Zoro wakes up after listen Sanji.

Zoro: "I worth for 2,000 men!!"

Sanji: "Leave this dinosaur to me."

Queen: "Judge’s son!!"

People are confused why Sanji hasn’t lost the will to fight.

Marco: "That’s why I like you guys!!"

This brings up the straw hats dynamic again...it has been ages since we saw interactions.....and Sanji being cool telling chopper not to worry and calming the situation....and Marco acknowledging why he like straw hats because they don't cower because situations are against them...remember Ivankov words.."miracles happen only to the people who don't give up"......
And Zoro still get salty over being called less and some here think rivalry won't be shown anymore when Oda see them always equals while Luffy is the one truly above them both.

He did better than all other supernova, and accomplished more than all of them exept maybe Luffy, but even soo considering how many times Zoro saved him that pretty much evens it out.
:kayneshrug:
it doesn't matter...Zoro saved Luffy, Law saved Zoro, Luffy saved Killer....one can acknowledge what Zoro has done without clowning others.....of course it is too much to expect in this forum.....:kayneshrug:

Wonder if we'll start seeing those "King is Admiral lvl and the strongest YC" posts again now that Zoro is basically confirmed to be his opponent :choppawhat:

All jokes aside, King really did become underrated while Roof Piece was happening. He's definitely stronger than we think, same goes for Queen to a lesser extent imo. Zoro vs King has potential to be one of the best fights in all of OP.

A nice, high-stakes fight with focus on swordplay instead of flying air slashes :steef:
Man that shit isn't "basically confirmed" far from it. Live floor pice is just starting and zoro is gona be napping for most of it.

Yes Zoro is stronger than Sanji by a really good amount. Zoro is the Fighter of the Crew and the Fighter cant be compared to the cook with all Respect to Sanji cause i like him. Zoro>>Sanji is not even a Debate cause Zoros Power is on equal terms with Luffy. But that aside i freaking love the chemistry between those 2 noone can deny that in intense moments both are like Bros.:goyea:

Status
Not open for further replies.