Is Pan D. A Man Moe?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sanji is beating Queen as much as Nami was about to beat Ulti, as Usopp was about to beat Page One, as Chopper was about to beat Queen, as Luffy was about to beat Kaido,...

This Arc I have full trust in Oda if its about result of battles powerlevel wise. Queen is much superior to Sanji, and once he starts fighting serious y'all will see.

X Drake vs Queen is destined to happen. If you like it or not.
Apoo too :cheers: Queen tried to kill him

Stop spreading fake bs. He just fights against the masses including Apoo. Was even portrayed equal to prime form Hyogoro who was compared somewhat to Oden. We all know Oda and his low skills of handling off screen characters and fights, nothing to interprate much into.

The masses are no longer on Beast Pirates side. Apoos the only one who is

Stop spreading fake bs. He just fights against the masses including Apoo. Was even portrayed equal to prime form Hyogoro who was compared somewhat to Oden. We all know Oda and his low skills of handling off screen characters and fights, nothing to interprate much into.

That's why i asked where he is because the last time we saw him he was fighting apoo and fodders with yogoro which happened so long ago so i'm legit wondering what he's doing since he didn't even help chopper :few:

There are card games where the Queen is the strongest card so your point is moot.

King and Queen are equals as presented in the manga, your imagination doesn't count as anything.
I didn't say Kings are greater than Queens in every single card game. But they are normally higher.

They weren't presented as being equal, just above jack. There is a difference. It is your imagination that believes they are equal.

Allosaurus and Brachiosaurus. Oda didnt build that up for now reason...

It's from some time ago and some pics are not visible but checks this out :myman:
https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/forum/threads/diez-red-flag-drake-v-queen-the-plague.11551/

When did I say they were just waiting for Law?

The real fight starts when they start using named attacks etc
The on panel fight is a different thing just like always, this doesn't change the fact that they'be been excanging hits and should be obvious. Yours just looks like an attempt to take away credits from Kidd to me.

“Gay panic” is a really shitty excuse for his homophobia

also he has no clue about Kiku’s gender
How is it gay panic if they are literally trying to kiss you and have dressed you up in drag and make up?

They aren't standard "gay men", but exaggerated caricatures who harassed him...

Status
Not open for further replies.