• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐒𝐫𝐒𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐑𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
β€Ž
Like I said, "Eh, to be expected".
Yamato will get a lot of focus coming soon.
I don't doubt that.
I'd like her to drop the Oden shit.
That's the only reason I dislike her.
She didn't tell Kaido that she was hear to fight him as Oden.

She declared that she came to break the chain that binds them.

Keep calm and love Yamato.

I'm not banking on Oda having her outgrow her aspirations to Oden.

Kidd looks to be on the road to become the tsundere version of Law for Luffy :whitepress: and I'm not really liking that one bit. Oda shold've let him fight Kaido like he intended in the first place instead for going after Big Mom. What a horrible decision made by Oda for Kidd.

- Kaku is a swordsman so Doriki isn’t representative of his strength unless you actually think Zoro with no swords is as strong as Santoryu Zoro

- Jabra was shown to be terrified of Kaku’s attack. Kaku was never used as a hypetool for Jabra.

- Kaku used his Devil Fruit much more creatively than Jabra and enhanced his swordsmanship.

- Kaku joined CP0 along with Lucci, while Jabra was grouped with Khalifa, Blueno, etc.

Stop trying to force the Kaku = Jabra narrative, it’s never going to stick.
Kaku > Jabra. But, Oda purposely wrote it as he did so that people could debate about it.

She didn't tell Kaido that she was hear to fight him as Oden.

She declared that she came to break the chain that binds them.

Keep calm and love Yamato.

I'm not banking on Oda having her outgrow her aspirations to Oden.
The hope is their interaction at least explains why she feels so compelled by Oden when the rest of her crew wasn't. I'm sure there's a huge tragic past coming.

Non of those are "hard fights". What Zoro said takes into account the context. In every island / almost every arc prior to EL, Zoro and co had extreme diff matches / close death occurrences. Sanji has had non yet you claim he goes from Not doing Anything to Doffy to being above him because he Damaged Queen
It don't need always to have hard battles.
The strawhats monstertrio learn complete new skills during a 2h train. Luffy master his Adv CoA in Udon without hard battles, just by training.

Sanji have 2month of time to became stronger. During that time he face the big mom pirates right after facing Doffy.
He fight Judge in a hard battle. He fight overall in Wci arc, he fight a veteran multiple times,he one shot a strong minister. He had so many experince and clashes. Luffy just get in 2days already stronger in Udon via training,before he try to learn adv CoA.

Sanji had same time as Luffy and Zoro,saying he didn't train? Improve after all the events is a dumb though.
Current Sanji should at least been one-two leagues above his DR version. Like Luffy improve and been 3-4 league above his previous DR Version.

Alone the fact that Sanji need now G4 power alone just by fighting a YC shows enough. WCi Luffy who was> DR Luffy need his G4 to fight back YC.
We talk about a dude with a bounty of 1.3B,a guy who Marco and Luffy himself even hype.

Doffy is the guy who could get matched by Base/G2 Luffy in physical aspect as @ODIAK D.TSEGNORTS pointed out, Wci Luffy in Base/G2/G3 get stomped by Cracker very fast, only with G4 Luffy was able to fight back.

And we speak about Queen who is most like>Cracker and Sanji match him.
You are delusion if you think that Sanji didn't get stronger since DR.

I mean that's Im already lol.

@ArturCantSpeakJapanese has had a pretty good theory on his potential connections to the Underworld and how he might actually be the secret leader of that specifically.

Especially because it's a network that the WG uses and he was easily able to slip onto the Gorosei's chambers without making a show.
That's a great theory actually. I'm all for it if it's true.

Status
Not open for further replies.