Is Pan D. A Man Moe?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I fill safe that King > Queen. King has gotten parallels to Marco both in their fight currently and they both kicked Big Mom’s ship off the waterfall. But Oda has treated King & Queen as a pair constantly this arc. Compare how King & Queen are portrayed and always together to Kakakuri & Smoothie.
I take portrayal as a broad matter which englobes also things that are not spot easily, or linearly, but can be read through the lines; but yes, I can definitely see your stance.

If you want to be honest just say King>=Queen, but saying that "They were never comparable" doesn't make any sense, if Queen hadn't treated Marco's attacks like massage, i would agree that they were never comparable
The moment Queen spat a bowl of blood from Chopper slap or even shat his pants from Zoro slash, i downgraded him 10 steps under King. Stop being obviously pathetic, you know and everybody knows that Sanji isn't in the same league as Zoro, Swordsmen are leagues above any Browler without a DF.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
So Queen has even better feats, based on their portrayal they just trashtalk each other very often and they were placed side by side almost every single time they appeared in the manga.
And that's supposed to make them equals?

Kicking a ship when it's in a vulnerable position from beneath, where BM couldn't do anything about it, puts King above Queen, the one who cracked BM's head? LOL
Yeah kicking a ship down > cracking a Yonkou's head lmao
Yup, Kicking a Yonko ship when the Yonko and her crew are helplessly watching without being able to do anything to stop him despite noticing him well before he kicked them off the cliff makes it an infinitely better feat than Queen cracking dumb-mode BM's skull when she wasn't even paying attention to him.

Do you not remember brachio bomber?

actually the fact you mentioned that just proves there has never been a gap portrayed
I remember it, and it changes nothing. I am not even sure what you're talking about in the second line, but there is a significant difference b/w the two.

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
No, Queen wasn't portrayed to be comparable to King.
Do show us what exactly King did to be so high above Queen so far.
Because let's look at what they did, shall we?
King:
- Kicked Big Mom's ship in mid air. (good for him).
- Had to use Kaido's name to summon the Tobi Roppo (he even say Whoswho and Sasaki wouldn't obey him).
- Took advantage of the fact Sanji was busy carrying Momo to grab him. Failed to KO Sanji, who not only took that free hit, also got beat by BM and is here now ready to fight Queen.
- Tried to give directions to the Beast Pirates during the invasion.
- Got stalled by Marco alongside Queen.
- Allowed Marco to grab Queen's neck for enough time for Chopper to eat a Rumble Ball, transform, and hit Queen. Now is probably being stalled by Marco alone.

Queen:
- KO'ed Big Mom in O-lin mode using only the weight of his body and maybe CoA. (way more impressive than kicking a ship mid air).
- Unleashed a virus that would auto-win the battle for the Beast Pirates if it wasn't for the power of protagonism asspulling with Chopper developing a counter virus in 1 hour IN THE MIDDLE OF A BATTLEFIELD. (this alone should give him the win over King, by portrayal).
- Stopped Luffy from catapulting himself with Zoro to the Rooftop.
- Got stalled by Marco alongside King.
- Kept playing with Monster Point Chopper like it was nothing.

The only argument for "king>queen", is that the "king" is above the "queen" is a card game. Not feats in panel. Only something outside of the actual story. Oh yeah, and those YC1,2,3,4,34,32,4,234, etc headcanon rankings. Very solid grounds.
BUT GOD FORBID IS SOMEONE SAY QUEEN IS CLOSE (NOT "AS STRONG" OR "STRONGER") IN POWER WITH KING.
Is the Kaku/Jabura argument all over again.
Freaking author creates a numeric ranking and people still cry to this day because Jabura was whining about "but only physical power".

And before some braindead comes with the "hurr durr now you wank queen", I've advocated for ALL the Calamities since the beginning, even Jack. If some still think I wanted Sanji vs King because of some power scaling shit or "zoro slandering", I can only feel pity of such moronic people.

There's this Judge connection and I have ZERO confidence Oda can pull something interesting with it. Hopefuly I will be wrong on this. But if some cry about the raid suit even now, imagine what else they are gonna cry about from whatever Oda pulls off from this fight.

The moment Queen spat a bowl of blood from Chopper slap or even shat his pants from Zoro slash, i downgraded him 10 steps under King. Stop being obviously pathetic, you know and everybody knows that Sanji isn't in the same league as Zoro, Swordsmen are leagues above any Browler without a DF.
Chopper aside, I think scaling Queen down because he’s Sanji’s fight and King is likely Zoro’s is unnecessary. I’m expecting a basically 100% Sanji vs Queen and a nerfed Zoro that isn’t fully recovered vs King. King & Queen should be much closer together than Zoro & Sanji.

So Queen has even better feats, based on their portrayal they just trashtalk each other very often and they were placed side by side almost every single time they appeared in the manga.
Gag trash talks aren't indicators of equalities LMAO do you skip manga? Roger/Crocus, Shanks/buggy, Zoro/Sanji are an example, :lulz: That moment when a fanbase become so pathetic you start picturing a clown behind the monitor

If you see it this way then all character cant do shit without plot lol
A pathetic try to justify plot armor lmao. Zoro used CoC unintentionally for the first time in his life. Ofc its reasonable and makes sense, but at the same time its a plot armor ass pull, and not part of Zoro's current strength level. Accept at least the obvious, or you just ridicule yourself.

Chopper aside, I think scaling Queen down because he’s Sanji’s fight and King is likely Zoro’s is unnecessary. I’m expecting a basically 100% Sanji vs Queen and a nerfed Zoro that isn’t fully recovered vs King.
No, I'm putting King above Queen because he is being held by Marco while Queen got a beating from chopper, apart from the obvious stuff from Oda like not revealing his bounty and treating him with respect.

No, I'm putting King above Queen because he is being held by Marco while Queen got a beating from chopper, apart from the obvious stuff from Oda like not revealing his bounty and treating him with respect.
Marco was 1v2ing them both and even took a break during his fight with King to hold Queen still for Chopper to smack him. Marco is significantly stronger than both but because he had to fight both of them for awhile King likely will overpower him soon.

Marco was 1v2ing them both and even took a break during his fight with King to hold Queen still for Chopper to smack him. Marco is significantly stronger than both but because he had to fight both of them for awhile King likely will overpower him soon.
King is a swordsman most likely him being held 1v2 by Marco while not using his sword doesn't mean anything, I'll scale him again when I see his swordplay

Status
Not open for further replies.