Is Pan D. A Man Moe?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Crazy durability feats, fought an Younko and got up like nothing happened after getting hit, gave a blow so strong on Big Mom that it's comparable to a Devil Fruit user drowning in the sea for hours? trashed Luffy? Light a cigarette after getting hit by 2 named attacks from Marco :kobeha: :funky:

B-But..But GAAAGGSS :milaugh:
"crazy durability feats" -yet you cant even name one.
"fought a yonko and got up like nothing happened" -Linlin used a no name tack on him and sent him flying, even Jinbe could block that kind of atack.
" gave a blow so strong on Big Mom that it's comparable to a Devil Fruit user drowning in the sea for hours" being fat is not a feat, and big mom only fainted because of her memory not due to damage, plus this is a terrible point to make against king when King was the one who made her lose her memory in the first place.
"Trashed Luffy" -When the fuck did queen trashed Luffy? two piece much?
"light a cigarete after being hit by two named atacks from marco" -You do realize that its King fighting Marco in a 1v1, right? not queen.
:suresure:

Marco doesn't look like he has CoC tho, so I think Katakuri is stronger than Marco somewhat, so it makes sense that Kaido's YC1 can be stronger than Marco just like big mom's
Advanced CoC is obviously a game changer. But just regular CoC doesn’t automatically put another character ahead for me. Kizaru doesn’t seem to have CoC but Kizaru obviously > Doffy. I think CoC is meaningful but it doesn’t automatically put you ahead of someone without it. I’m not sure Oda would have let Marco 2v1 even temporarily if he wanted King > Marco.

"crazy durability feats" -yet you cant even name one.
"fought a yonko and got up like nothing happened" -Linlin used a no name tack on him and sent him flying, even Jinbe could block that kind of atack.
" gave a blow so strong on Big Mom that it's comparable to a Devil Fruit user drowning in the sea for hours" being fat is not a feat, and big mom only fainted because of her memory not due to damage, plus this is a terrible point to make against king when King was the one who made her lose her memory in the first place.
"Trashed Luffy" -When the fuck did queen trashed Luffy? two piece much?
"light a cigarete after being hit by two named atacks from marco" -You do realize that its King fighting Marco in a 1v1, right? not queen.
:suresure:
He's wanking Queen for no reason other than that his Sanji vs King headcanon got crushed right before his eyes

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Do show us what exactly King did to be so high above Queen so far.
Because let's look at what they did, shall we?
King:
- Kicked Big Mom's ship in mid air. (good for him).
- Had to use Kaido's name to summon the Tobi Roppo (he even say Whoswho and Sasaki wouldn't obey him).
- Took advantage of the fact Sanji was busy carrying Momo to grab him. Failed to KO Sanji, who not only took that free hit, also got beat by BM and is here now ready to fight Queen.
- Tried to give directions to the Beast Pirates during the invasion.
- Got stalled by Marco alongside Queen.
- Allowed Marco to grab Queen's neck for enough time for Chopper to eat a Rumble Ball, transform, and hit Queen. Now is probably being stalled by Marco alone.

Queen:
- KO'ed Big Mom in O-lin mode using only the weight of his body and maybe CoA. (way more impressive than kicking a ship mid air).
- Unleashed a virus that would auto-win the battle for the Beast Pirates if it wasn't for the power of protagonism asspulling with Chopper developing a counter virus in 1 hour IN THE MIDDLE OF A BATTLEFIELD. (this alone should give him the win over King, by portrayal).
- Stopped Luffy from catapulting himself with Zoro to the Rooftop.
- Got stalled by Marco alongside King.
- Kept playing with Monster Point Chopper like it was nothing.

The only argument for "king>queen", is that the "king" is above the "queen" is a card game. Not feats in panel. Only something outside of the actual story. Oh yeah, and those YC1,2,3,4,34,32,4,234, etc headcanon rankings. Very solid grounds.
BUT GOD FORBID IS SOMEONE SAY QUEEN IS CLOSE (NOT "AS STRONG" OR "STRONGER") IN POWER WITH KING.
Is the Kaku/Jabura argument all over again.
Freaking author creates a numeric ranking and people still cry to this day because Jabura was whining about "but only physical power".

And before some braindead comes with the "hurr durr now you wank queen", I've advocated for ALL the Calamities since the beginning, even Jack. If some still think I wanted Sanji vs King because of some power scaling shit or "zoro slandering", I can only feel pity of such moronic people.

There's this Judge connection and I have ZERO confidence Oda can pull something interesting with it. Hopefuly I will be wrong on this. But if some cry about the raid suit even now, imagine what else they are gonna cry about from whatever Oda pulls off from this fight.
Dude just used the most ridiculous reasons to say Queen is better than King, and then called people morons and braindead for thinking he's wanking Queen. This post right here is definition of biased views and wank my guy.

Lol kicking a ship in a vertical climb is in nowhere an hell of a feat regardless of how you look at it.
Simply kicking a ship and kicking it when a top-tier and her entire crew are on board are two different things.

What feats bruh? Failing to beat Chopper? Base King is taking stronger attacks than Zoan Queen from Marco and was still unfazed. He was the one who damaged Marco and is the primary reason why Marco is exhausted.
Headcanon, Marco said he was exhausted due to fighting TWO guys worth a BILLION. King hasn't been shown landing a single effective hit on Marco. Meanwhile Marco needed to use his full Zoan to dodge a laser beam from Queen.
Queen acting like nothing happened after getting hit by 2 named attacks :kobeha:

Don't let me think you're ignoring the whole Marco/Chopper thing lol, especially after 1015:vistalaugh:

King is faster.
Has better offensive power.
Has better endurance.
Has better bounty
Better position in the crew.
Again, headcanons, he didn't show ANY durability better than Queen but just looked scared by Marco while Queen wasn't even paying attention :phoenixmarco:
Better offensive power? Like putting Big Mom to sleep?
He may be faster due to his Devil Fruit and size, ONLY.
Better bounty is expected, still not meaning anything
Their position in the crew is basicly the same, as i said, side by side since their introduction until the start of the Onigashima Raid, even doing the same thing and fighting the same opponent, King just take the lead on giving orders to Tobiroppo, not to Queen, Queen only hears Kaido.
"They were never comparable"
:kayneshrug:

Advanced CoC is obviously a game changer. But just regular CoC doesn’t automatically put another character ahead for me. Kizaru doesn’t seem to have CoC but Kizaru obviously > Doffy. I think CoC is meaningful but it doesn’t automatically put you ahead of someone without it. I’m not sure Oda would have let Marco 2v1 even temporarily if he wanted King > Marco.
I don't know tbh, There are alot of things we haven't seen from King yet, Like hybrid form, Swordsmanship, Fire attacks etc.
Makes sense for me for King to be stronger than Marco, Because Whitebeard was an absolute beast he doesn't need powerful YCs to be relevant, he made Ace YC2 despite him being nearly as the same level as PH Luffy, He was also gonna put DFless BB his YC2 beforehand.

This Monday. I kid you guys not…. This Monday I was talking to 3-5 Sanji fans in the waiting room about King, Queen, Jacks dynamic.

And all in tandem agreed that King looked superior to Queen.

The moment Sanjis expected fight begins with Queen, they jump ship. After trashing Queen for months and giving King the proper respect he deserves; they switch up and bring him down with the ship they were on in the first place.

Worst Gen. love the place.

no just saying poor logic, hybrid doesn't always have to be the way to go. And none of them have directly stated hybrid was their best form.

I know you wish for marco defeat my poor friend, but that's alright
Yet it was always the way to go since the start of the series, no character that has had any kind of zoan at all up until now has been weaker in their hybrid.

Its not poor logic, its just you trying be a smartass.

Status
Not open for further replies.