Is jinbe gonna witness greatness soon?

• Total voters
I was never a fan of Zoro vs King because for me was Zoros opponent always Kaido but I think injured Zoro vs King would be great. Zoro has shown enough feats on the rooftop and I want some swordsman fighting each other and King is the strongest one in Wano/Onigashima. I just need some great backstory about King and a badass face. ZKK will be the cherry on top.

- insane feats against hybrid Kaido
- fought also against Big Mom
- blocked a combined attack from hybrid Kaido and Big Mom for a short time
- has CoC
- gave Kaido a scar
- will fight the strongest commander of Kaido and strongest swordsman in Wano
- maybe he will turn Enma into a black blade
- ZKK

:steef::steef::steef:

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
I was never a fan of Zoro vs King because for me was Zoros opponent always Kaido but I think injured Zoro vs King would be great. Zoro has shown enough feats on the rooftop and I want some swordsman fighting each other and King is the strongest one in Wano/Onigashima. I just need some great backstory about King and a badass face. ZKK will be the cherry on top.

- has CoC
- gave Kaido a scar
- ZKK

Big mom is the strongest enemy swordsman

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker

- has CoC
- gave Kaido a scar
- ZKK

Get the popcorn ready, Anti-Zolo Pirates will bring the salt. :steef:

the healing gonna be quick
chopper has 10 min left until his body crashes from mosnter point side effect
Idk man. I feel like Oda is gonna stretch this out. No Zoro and Luffy means stakes go up. Everyone else has their own fights plus the Yonkos are free to do wtvr. This is gonna be another range of interim tension chapters like from 980-995 where nothing significant happens

- has CoC
- gave Kaido a scar
- ZKK

What is there not to love about Zoro facing a competent swordsman King gave off that impression since he was introduced with that awesome design his meito that sticks out. He most lileky possesses CoC and probably master in armament haki would be my guess i think he would provide great fight against Zoro:king:

Roronoa-sama

Magic Sword, Magic Swordsman, and Can Cut Anything
What is there not to love about Zoro facing a competent swordsman King gave off that impression since he was introduced with that awesome design his meito that sticks out. He most lileky possesses CoC and probably master in armament haki would be my guess i think he would provide great fight against Zoro:king:
king losed his sword agains the kiku brother:whitepress::whitepress::whitepress: pica is better swordman than him

Personally I don’t like his devil fruit and his character is nothing special.
It could change in the upcoming chapters when we get some background infos.
I hope he pushes injured Zoro to his limits.
We saw that Zoros current strength is enough to give Kaido a scar but it’s not enough to kill him. He will surpass Oden, giving a scar is not enough because Oden did the same. Tenguyama said that Enma will turn into a black blade, something Oden didn’t achieve but Zoro will.
The fight against King will be the moment where Zoro achieves that. Ryuma turned his blade into a black one and maybe Zoro learnt something while visiting his grave.
Post automatically merged:

Or he will support Luffy and will turn Enma into black blade before he kills Kaido.

I’m fine with both

Personally I don’t like his devil fruit and his character is nothing special.
It could change in the upcoming chapters when we get some background infos.
I hope he pushes injured Zoro to his limits.
We saw that Zoros current strength is enough to give Kaido a scar but it’s not enough to kill him. He will surpass Oden, giving a scar is not enough because Oden did the same. Tenguyama said that Enma will turn into a black blade, something Oden didn’t achieve but Zoro will.
The fight against King will be the moment where Zoro achieves that. Ryuma turned his blade into a black one and maybe Zoro learnt something while visiting his grave.

Or he will support Luffy and will turn Enma into black blade before he kills Kaido.

I’m fine with both
If he turns Enma black hopefully it will be when Zoro takes off Kaido head what if the condition for forging kokuto is to slay dragons:finally:

If he turns Enma black hopefully it will be when Zoro takes off Kaido head what if the condition for forging kokuto is to slay dragons:finally:
Maybe Ryuma turned his blade before he beheaded the dragon
:zorothink:
maybe you manifest your own "warrior soul " into your blade and it turns into a black one.
Onimaru gave Zoro the first hint and I’m sure we will learn more when we see the flashback about Ryumas grave

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
maybe you manifest your own "warrior soul " into your blade and it turns into a black one.
Onimaru gave Zoro the first hint and I’m sure we will learn more when we see the flashback about Ryumas grave
Maybe you need to conquer the blade with your conqueror's haki:finally:

It could be, just before Zoro seemed to figure out Oda cuts the scene:catcry:.

Don't tell that to the shanks fandom they will faint if they find out Mihawk is a conqueror:milaugh:

Shanks fans = catded

:tchpepe:

It could be, just before Zoro seemed to figure out Oda cuts the scene:catcry:.

Don't tell that to the shanks fandom they will faint if they find out Mihawk is a conqueror:milaugh:
It will play are role in this arc. Oda isn’t someone who mentions something without a deeper meaning