Warchief Sanji D Goat

Ubel > Frieren and Fern
"Sanji vs Page One round 2"

"Sanji vs Perospero extreme diff"

"Sanji vs Blacktooth rematch"

"Sanji won't fight any Calamity"

"Sanji wouldn't solo Calamity"

"Chopper > Sanji"

Page One got bullied by Sanji hard and didn't even bother to show up for two weeks.

Sanji one shots a YC4 by accident.

Sanji beat Blacktooth off-screened while Zoro and Jinbei didn't even do it.

Not only Nerfed Base Sanji is fighting Queen 1 on 1 while carrying Zoro, he also broke Queen's skull.

Chopper is crying like a bitch and begging to Sanji after hearing Luffy loses even though Chopper didn't deal any damage to Queen. And Chopper damages Queen more than Sanji they said.

:ronalugh:

Anyway, that's enough L's to hand out for now. Let's get to the chapter analysis.:jordanmf:

Senor Pink was nice to see again.:neesama:

That double page was god tier. Nice to see some Mr. Prince action + Sanji's new move.:steef:

And Kin better not die before reunite with his wife.:seriously:

Momo's speech was nice.:goyea:

Kaido calling Momo "Son of Oden". That's another "Judge's Son" moment.:vistalaugh:

Law's crew being useful and saves Luffy from drowning.:lumazed:

And Luffy's VOAT.......:bamathink:

And Zeus fused with Nami's climatact..........

Kidd and Law vs Big Mom?!:kidsmile::lawbepo:

Yamato vs Kaido soon.

Additional notes: Expect some huge announcement tomorrow.:blobdj:

Enjoy.:cheers:

I am going to drive myself crazy wondering if Wano will have 5 acts or not. I don't need to do this to myself. I really like patterns and if act 1 was 15 chapters, act 2 was 30, and if act 3 is possibly 60, then act 4 should be 30 and act 5 should be 15.

I don't feel like there has been any loss of morale this entire raid. I know the SHs trust Luffy, but the raid doesn't have the same level of desperation like Sabaody or Marineford. For me that's mainly because I don't know if this arc will be 5 acts or only 3.

VOAT is slowly being expanded upon. Luffy needs to be unconscious to use it?

I am glad that Zeus is now officially with Nami. I hope he will feel more appreciated with the SHs.

I think that Chopper did good against Queen. For me, Chopper's fight was finding the cure for Queen's virus. No other SH could do that. Chopper saved a lot of lives. Then he kept going even if it was futile.

Then Sanji arrives! I did want Sanji vs King but I am interested to see how this fight goes. The best panel was Perospero flying through the air after Sanji kicks him. I just wish it didn't take Oda this long to set up Sanji's fight. I loved the Zoro cross meme, but why couldn't Chopper have been fighting Perospero and Sanji Queen when Zoro and Law popped in? Then Sanji could have told Chopper to heal Zoro while he one shots Perospero.

Finally, I like Kinemon but can he just be dead? The panels where he kept addressing Momo as Momo-sama while Momo struggled to call him dad made me tear up as their adoptive relationship became more natural to them.

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
sanji was chad, the layout of the event was dumb

the samurai were complaining of not having an escape from perospero's arrows, and queen's neck can cover all that space? and on top of that perospero got caught in that, which means he was standing under his own arrows

the most stupid plot in onigashima so far
The single dumbest action page produced by this manga. Atrocious on so many levels.

S

Shepherd

"Chopper > Sanji"

Page One got bullied by Sanji hard and didn't even bother to show up for two weeks.

Not only Nerfed Base Sanji is fighting Queen 1 on 1 while carrying Zoro, he also broke Queen's skull.

Chopper is crying like a bitch and begging to Sanji after hearing Luffy loses even though Chopper didn't deal any damage to Queen. And Chopper damages Queen more than Sanji they said.

Anyway, that's enough L's to hand out for now. Let's get to the chapter analysis.:jordanmf:

That double page was god tier. Nice to see some Mr. Prince action + Sanji's new move.:steef:

Kaido calling Momo "Son of Oden". That's another "Judge's Son" moment.:vistalaugh:

Yamato vs Kaido soon.

Top tier comment LOL thank you for this, your usage of emoji and gif will never get old

"Chopper > Sanji"

Yamato vs Kaido soon.

I read all of them. Let me analys your post chapter.

Trash . Limitless about idiot and foolish.

Zoro fanboiz downrated this chapter when seeing Sanji moment :))) hahaa
Post automatically merged:

"Chopper > Sanji"

Yamato vs Kaido soon.

That's trueeee. Zoro fanboiz will not accept the true that Sanji more useful than Zoro :)))

The single dumbest action page produced by this manga. Atrocious on so many levels.
It is the result of over wanking Zoro, Oda had to give better treatment to Sanji, now call it whatever you want it.

On a serious note:
It is just a difference of angle.

Chopper facing queen. Perospero on Queen's left side. He is standing away from them. The fodders are on Queen's right side or behind Chopper. So, it is totally fine for Perospero to shoot arrows from that position.

Enjoy the fights, without hating on characters, it is fiction, don't expect everything to be perfect.

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer

"Chopper > Sanji"

Yamato vs Kaido soon.

Top tier analysis little goat.

Zoro fanboiz downrated this chapter when seeing Sanji moment :))) hahaa

That's trueeee. Zoro fanboiz will not accept the true that Sanji more useful than Zoro :)))
We witnessed everytime same thing. I accept as a basic story zoro is stronger than samji but sanji always manage most critical point at the story. Zoros only focus is fight. Sanji is kinda different in terms of belief and strategy.

No, you just got owned hard. Please keep saying dumb shit like Luffy can't do anything outside of Gear 4.

King, just like Kata would clearly beat Luffy without plot.

Limited G4 usage, pillow punches outside of G4. King isn't losing.
Are you going to apologize for this garbage?

ZenZu

No, you just got owned hard. Please keep saying dumb shit like Luffy can't do anything outside of Gear 4.

Are you going to apologize for this garbage?
You on some sort of drugs rn? You don't have to be logged in rn, better things you can do while high.

Zero idea what you're talking about. Don't know what me critiquing the layout of an action panel with Sanji kicking Queen offguard, has to do with King or WCI Luffy. But go off.

You on some sort of drugs rn? You don't have to be logged in rn, better things you can do while high.

Zero idea what you're talking about. Don't know what me critiquing the layout of an action panel with Sanji kicking Queen offguard, has to do with King or WCI Luffy. But go off.
You know exactly what I'm talking about. You were bullshitting Calamity endurance 2 days ago to the point where Luffy apparently was helpless outside of Gear 4.

Now base Sanji comes with a DJ and wrings his neck.

ZenZu

You know exactly what I'm talking about. You were bullshitting Calamity endurance 2 days ago to the point where Luffy apparently was helpless outside of Gear 4.

Now base Sanji comes with a DJ and wrings his neck.
Forget "Calamity endurance" Gear 2 was dogshit next to Cracker, Katakuri, and even weakass Doflamingo after taking Gamma Knife. Dunno what this chapter did to change any of that, but like I said, do you...I'm not about to entertain you rn.

Status
Not open for further replies.