Rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tell me how this makes sense - Momo said he was staying behind at Zou when Luffy left for WCI to learn more about VOAT and how to communicate through it; he was able to pick up pretty quick that he was vibing with Zunisha, an animal to whom he had never previously spoken; now, even giving him the benefit of the doubt with how much it hurt, you’re telling me Momo had NO idea what has happening to him when the exact same thing had happened just weeks before? He didn’t say “Ow, it hurts,” he said “What is that? Who is it?” as if this was his first time experiencing the sensation. On top of that, to not recognize a voice he should be more than intimately familiar with by now is just dumb writing, there’s no argument otherwise.
No.
As I said everytime we see the VOAT in action seems to hurt any human that involves it, Momo suddenly hears something is head which probably was out loud he put his arms in his head in pain and asked who it was because HE NEVER communicated with Luffy using it why the hell would Momo hear a voice in his head asking for something and immediately link it to another person whom again he has never communicated with using VOAT?
That's only you assuming just because Momo got used to talk to Zunisha he now is the master of VOAT and recognize voices to whom which he has never talked before using it.
This more of a dumb assumption from your side than dumb writing for something tjat got clarified in the spam of a Chapter.

Dang, I know it might be another fake-out but Kinemon straight-up seems dead. Kaido bonked him, stabbed him, gave some words about accepting death then left. Kinemon was even having flashbacks to Momo and Momo was devastated by what happened. I'm just saying, it'll be a shame if all that effort is placed into this sacrifice just for him to be back up. Kanjuro's plot-line is done so I see no reason for him to get up. Kiku's body was also left on the ground when Shinobu escaped with Momo so I don't know, guess she might be dead too but I wouldn't bet on that one.

If the act ends, around now would be a fitting point. Luffy's yet to make his comeback but is safe, 3/4 of the Scabbards dead/ in critical state and Sanji assuring Chopper everything'll be alright soon as Luffy is bound to return and Momo urging everyone to stay strong despite the challenge ahead of the alliance.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
No.
As I said everytime we see the VOAT in action seems to hurt any human that involves it, Momo suddenly hears something is head which probably was out loud he put his arms in his head in pain and asked who it was because HE NEVER communicated with Luffy using it why the hell would Momo hear a voice in his head asking for something and immediately link it to another person whom again he has never communicated with using VOAT?
That's only you assuming just because Momo got used to talk to Zunisha he now is the master of VOAT and recognize voices to whom which he has never talked before using it.
This more of a dumb assumption from your side than dumb writing for something tjat got clarified in the spam of a Chapter.
Well, this is all baseless assumptions about VOAT from your end as well, and we arrived at personal insults quicker than I expected, so bye! :hapnoel:

I'm starting to like Yamato
Wait until she says, please daddy dont kill Luffy, I will do whatever you want, classic Bollywood scene coming :kata:
Post automatically merged:

Dang, I know it might be another fake-out but Kinemon straight-up seems dead. Kaido bonked him, stabbed him, gave some words about accepting death then left. Kinemon was even having flashbacks to Momo and Momo was devastated by what happened. I'm just saying, it'll be a shame if all that effort is placed into this sacrifice just for him to be back up. Kanjuro's plot-line is done so I see no reason for him to get up. Kiku's body was also left on the ground when Shinobu escaped with Momo so I don't know, guess she might be dead too but I wouldn't bet on that one.

If the act ends, around now would be a fitting point. Luffy's yet to make his comeback but is safe, 3/4 of the Scabbards dead/ in critical state and Sanji assuring Chopper everything'll be alright soon as Luffy is bound to return and Momo urging everyone to stay strong despite the challenge ahead of the alliance.
Possible, but I dont think he will die, they are still neend for post wano recovery.

No.
I think that is not the point,
What I understood is, Oda intentionally used Momo to build fake hype that there is a sea monster or something else. But it was just Luffy.
Is there any instance in OP where human has talked to other person via VOAT?
I think No.

Obviously sanji was using zoro's haki in that kick
OMG yes, Sanji has thrown away Zoro, now lets see, he has Haki now or dont.
If he still does, then what you will do? Trololol

Last edited:
Well, this is all baseless assumptions about VOAT from your end as well, and we arrived at personal insults quicker than I expected, so bye! :hapnoel:
Lol didn't want to sound aggressive or anything, sorry if you took it that way.
And I agree I am also making an assumption but the thing is I had the exact same opinion about it when we first heard the Spoilers but seeing the actual chapter and coming back to the last one made me change mine.
Again sorry if I sounded aggressive wasn't the intention as you can see English is not my primary language...

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Lol didn't want to sound aggressive or anything, sorry if you took it that way.
And I agree I am also making an assumption but the thing is I had the exact same opinion about it when we first heard the Spoilers but seeing the actual chapter and coming back to the last one made me change mine.
Again sorry if I sounded aggressive wasn't the intention as you can see English is not my primary language...
Aight, fair enough...I think we just need more clarification in the canon about how VOAT works - if you can hear the voice of that specific person/animal/thing, then Momo should have recognized Luffy right away, but if it’s just a general intonation that distorts the speaker’s actual voice into one universal timbre, Momo’s confusion might be warranted.

What I understood is, Oda intentionally used Momo to build fake hype that there is a sea monster or something else. But it was just Luffy.
I think No.
Oh I agree one can get this feeling of fake hype from this situation but as I said in another post above when you read both chapters sequentially it makes sense why Oda wrote that situation in this specific way.
Exactly never one person talked to the other via VOAT which is why Momo is rightly confused about what is happening...

Obviously sanji was using zoro's haki in that kick
Why. Did sanji haki finish ? This is not oil that can buy.ddd what a clever zoro kiddy

Wait until she says, please daddy dont kill Luffy, I will do whatever you want, classic Bollywood scene coming :kata:

Possible, but I dont think he will die, they are still neend for post wano recovery.

I think No.

OMG yes, Sanji has thrown away Zoro, now lets see, he has Haki now or dont.
If he still does, then what you will do? Trololol
This make sanji fun anything but this make you stupid.ddd and I am sorry stupid and ignorance can not be healed.d

Oh I agree one can get this feeling of fake hype from this situation but as I said in another post above when you read both chapters sequentially it makes sense why Oda wrote that situation in this specific way.
Exactly never one person talked to the other via VOAT which is why Momo is rightly confused about what is happening...
Not only Momo was confused, we as readers, were also confused.

Did some reader predicted it? Yes.
Was it shocking reveal? No
Was there any proper build-up for this? No (Not even from Roger+Oden's Flashback).

Did it seem as last minute solution? Yes

Besides that, you also agreed that there was no communication between humans in OP universe, so @Jew D. Boy's claim is somehow justified.

Here's how Sanji vs Queen is going to go..

Zoan < Human < Hybrid

- Sanji will mid diff Queen in his Zoan form
- Queen will revert to his Human form
- Queen will push Sanji to use his Raid Suit
- Sanji in raid suit will be high diffing Queen
- Then Queen goes in his final Transformation, Hybrid
- Sanji will be overwhelmed and power up
- Sanji defeats Queen Hybrid form, either High, Mid diff

Why Kaido looks like Rob Lucci in this panel, the build, the scales, and hair, he is like premium variant of Rob Lucci :kayneshrug:

Too bad she dont have VOAT hack, she can just fall down and die, her character makes no sense, feels so forced.

Kaidoouuu,

Yo, whats up, call me daddy.

No, I wont.

Ok, come down, let me give you a beating, if you have forgotten about the last one.

Well~~~ I am scared, hope Luffy make his come back sooner...
Oda's thought process: (because there is no other way to give time to Luffy to recover and there is no other character that can hold off Kaido, if only I had not decided to make BigMom an ally, if only I had used Big Mom's amnesia properly and utilized it to confront Kaido for a bit, alas, please bear with me, Yamato has an interesting devil fruit ~~~ and yeah, sideboobs)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.