Rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Queen will use hybrid soon, his plagues are going to awaken Sanji's genetical enhancements :hohoho: :cheers::kobeha:
Full Ancient Zoans are slow, thats when hybrid comes, which showcases how much King and Queen are just having fun for this whole time.

Honestly i think the Raid Suit may be pretty useful against the plagues
I don't think Sanji is awakening any genetical enhancements but I do agree that the Raid Suit will probably protect him from Queen's diseases.

Sanji is so dope he pull off a awsome feat against queen while hold zoro no less damn sanji's speed and strength is insane the guy was able to make it in time after perospero already shoot his arrows it almost like he slow down things like when he kick oven collier bone
Post automatically merged:

So kidd was able to hold off big mom & she look beat up kidd is doing his thing

Can Sanji win without using the raid suit?It would be hype if Sanji saved the raid suit for future arcs!I believe Sanji hasn't shown any of his time skip training yet!Luffy's G2=Diable Jambe and yet luffy causally spams G2 just like Sanji casually spams DJ!Sanji must have new techniques in store!Raid Suit has to be saved as a last resort,similar to Luffy's G4!Sanji spamming RS would go against his character!He absolutely needs to have no choice but to use for it to work out plot wise!I think exoskeleton might come into play in this manner,Sanji refuses to use RS,gets beat up and unlocks exoskeleton!

Last edited:
Can Sanji win without using the raid suit?It would be hype if Sanji saved the raid suit for future arcs!I believe Sanji hasn't shown any of his time skip training yet!Luffy's G2=Diable Jambe and yet luffy causally spams G2 just like Sanji casually spams DJ!Sanji must have new techniques in store!
I think hell use it just not sure wen we seen zoro & luffy go all out I think sanji well also maybe when queen use hybrid or maybe awakening not sure though

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
I have to admit that if Sanji manages to defeat someone the caliber of Queen who still stands in good conditions by himself I won't catalogue him as a weakling anymore overall. Still remaining massively below the Grandmaster most likely, nonetheless.
i told them that queen was the best opponent sanji would ever get but all i heard back was ''but muh aerial battle'':jordanmf:

I have to admit that if Sanji manages to defeat someone the caliber of Queen who still stands in good conditions by himself I won't catalogue him as a weakling anymore overall. Still remaining massively below the Grandmaster most likely, nonetheless.
Oda won't change the monster trio dynamic!It will always be Luffy>Zoro >Sanji>>all other straw hats until the end of the series!
Anyway,this chapter we got Sanji vs Queen,Yamato vs Kaido,BM vs Kidd/Law and we got Luffy about to come back into the fight soon!Almost everyone got a fight,next chapters will be pure action!I think the plot twist of this Arc will be Momo saving the capital with his dragon magic and CP0 calling a buster call to arrest Kaido&crew,BM pirates will rush to save Moma!BM will get mentally crippled forever after getting defeat here thus ending her role in the story!I have a theory BM might bear a child during her fight and get severely nerfed this way!She makes babies every year!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.