Status
Not open for further replies.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
β€Ž
So since Pein is town Ratchet is 100% scum. That is a fact, he soft push Pein last phase but never voted. I was the first person to call him out and I am usually never wrong about 2 people.
But we don't know what result pein got on Ratchet. Also, I'm sure you and I have played with Ratchet the longest, he doesn't stay silent like this irrespective of alignments.

I can see him being scummy from the soft push on Pein, but not 100% being scum yet. We need to know what result Pein got on Ratchet for that.

Emil

Certified Memelord
β€Ž
You wanted Knight's lynch over Pein last phase. sooo umm how do I put this???

Feels like Ekko is trying to cover his tracks. We are lynching knight end of story.
like i said i won't oppose it

granted i dont think its the most optimal lynch

but its a decent lynch nonetheless

Hey guys. This is my second game, so pardon me if this sounds like bad logic. But in a brief interaction exchange if someone voted lynch someone, is that sus? And this happens 2-3 times so far. Not going to say names yet. I’d like to build a case after another day.

But we don't know what result pein got on Ratchet. Also, I'm sure you and I have played with Ratchet the longest, he doesn't stay silent like this irrespective of alignments.

I can see him being scummy from the soft push on Pein, but not 100% being scum yet. We need to know what result Pein got on Ratchet for that.
We know that Pein has to be town. I also know he isn't silent so I find it weird. He been silent since D1. If his situation was similar to Beta I would understand but it isn't in this case. Ratchet himself would need to show up and convince town that he isn't scum. I waited for that D1 and got nothing. I don't like waiting in vain.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
β€Žβ€Žβ€Ž
Hey guys. This is my second game, so pardon me if this sounds like bad logic. But in a brief interaction exchange if someone voted lynch someone, is that sus? And this happens 2-3 times so far. Not going to say names yet. I’d like to build a case after another day.
Depends on how they did it. Sometimes they do it which is called OMGUS where they try to flip the blame and turn it into a reverse sus on the instigator.

Honestly anything can be suspicious as long as you can support your case. Sheeping, fast vote swapping, voting off town players, avoiding to vote are all scum tells in my opinion.
Yeah knights clean, I’m betting my ass on it
So who you suggesting Mango?

i will die by end of today if one of u ningens poisoned me
The butler cannot poison you this soon. Also are you saying you are poisoned or are you assuming? You should get a notification if you were and this should have been the first thing you told us if that was the case.

Emil

Certified Memelord
β€Ž
The butler cannot poison you this soon. Also are you saying you are poisoned or are you assuming? You should get a notification if you were and this should have been the first thing you told us if that was the case.
nah i wasnt told im poisoned, something else happened to me.
i dont find the need to claim it since it will cause more confusion

Mango plays intelligently when he is scum to the point where people are like yea Mango is town, yea Mango is on our side. Whenever Mango trolls and play like this, he is town. Which is why I find it strange that Ekko had swap to mango at one point this DP. He has seen this play by mango time and time again. Unless we lynching Ratchet I suggest we hang knight and watch him levitate.

Emil

Certified Memelord
β€Ž
ratchet might show up if we all voted him

rn he isnt rly pressured to talk

im pretty sure he isnt post silenced. that shud be beta

which means if scum has the role that post silence players, they should not have the rolecop role

meaning poor knight just fked up and is town lol

Emil

Certified Memelord
β€Ž
Mango plays intelligently when he is scum to the point where people are like yea Mango is town, yea Mango is on our side. Whenever Mango trolls and play like this, he is town. Which is why I find it strange that Ekko had swap to mango at one point this DP. He has seen this play by mango time and time again. Unless we lynching Ratchet I suggest we hang knight and watch him levitate.
not the most accurate analysis of mango
he plays too scummy to be scum in both alignments, but u can sometimes sense hesitation is his claims/pushes which he is doing rn. thats scum lean on mango

Status
Not open for further replies.