Status
Not open for further replies.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
โ€Ž
We know that Pein has to be town. I also know he isn't silent so I find it weird. He been silent since D1. If his situation was similar to Beta I would understand but it isn't in this case. Ratchet himself would need to show up and convince town that he isn't scum. I waited for that D1 and got nothing. I don't like waiting in vain.
We may have faith in a player's alignment, but to correlate that with his night ability and result would be quite different. I don't know how this game and abilities are structured, but even if we know Pein is town, until we know the evidence he has for Ratchet being scum definitely, I wouldn't want to hunt down a player of Ratchet's caliber on the inactivity part.

Between the Knight and Ratchet lynch, my vote would currently go to Knight. I'm not sold on the mango lynch tbh.

Emil

Certified Memelord
โ€Ž
the only good point for mango rn is i think scum mango puts in more effort but here is is putting minimal work

might honestly not be either town or scum, could just be indie

not the most accurate analysis of mango
he plays too scummy to be scum in both alignments, but u can sometimes sense hesitation is his claims/pushes which he is doing rn. thats scum lean on mango
My boy was a cult leader last game. How you think I caught him while you defended him? You never listen to me anyway so why do I bother.

Emil

Certified Memelord
โ€Ž
My boy was a cult leader last game. How you think I caught him while you defended him? You never listen to me anyway so why do I bother.
dont think accusing him of being scum is catching him hmm

i accused half the game of being scum already, but caught none

anyway thats beyond the point

We may have faith in a player's alignment, but to correlate that with his night ability and result would be quite different. I don't know how this game and abilities are structured, but even if we know Pein is town, until we know the evidence he has for Ratchet being scum definitely, I wouldn't want to hunt down a player of Ratchet's caliber on the inactivity part.

Between the Knight and Ratchet lynch, my vote would currently go to Knight. I'm not sold on the mango lynch tbh.
Well Pein is not sharing so I am thinking whatever he has is obviously NAI. Otherwise he would spit it out. While you raise some good concerns, do you think it's possible for this many people to be silenced? I need to review wiki, there are soo many roles and we barely get any ToL games. Each game different.

Emil

Certified Memelord
โ€Ž
Well Pein is not sharing so I am thinking whatever he has is obviously NAI. Otherwise he would spit it out. While you raise some good concerns, do you think it's possible for this many people to be silenced? I need to review wiki, there are soo many roles and we barely get any ToL games. Each game different.
only one can be silenced nigh 1, but if the cult recruited another invoker they can silence more players

also the role in ToL says silence for 20 sec

idk how would queen incorporate it here

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
Everyone bar Ratchet and Beta spoke today, no?

Probably a phase.

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
Knight is at 7 votes if my math isn't wrong. I think we have a few minutes short of 2 hours for this phase. Hammer it later. For precautionary measures we should get at least 3 more votes on him.

@T-Peinโ„ข speak up already.

only one can be silenced nigh 1, but if the cult recruited another invoker they can silence more players

So if Beta was silenced then I'm assuming it was to stop him. If Ratchet was silenced then it was probably done to make me look bad. I can't imagine scum fearing Beta and silencing Ratchet when he said pretty much nttn is also dumb. The only thing Beta did was tunnel Destroyer. Destroyer posted this DP and then stopped.

Maybe Queen should clear up that 20 second rule cause I have no idea what it means here either.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
โ€Ž
The wiki has too many roles honestly. Usopp linked invoker which has a silencing ability. I really have no idea how many players can be silenced here. What I find interesting is the choices for the silence if they were silenced.

So if Beta was silenced then I'm assuming it was to stop him. If Ratchet was silenced then it was probably done to make me look bad. I can't imagine scum fearing Beta and silencing Ratchet when he said pretty much nttn is also dumb. The only thing Beta did was tunnel Destroyer. Destroyer posted this DP and then stopped.
These are good points and it actually aligns with what I'm thinking as well. Ratchet really has nothing in the thread to be a reason to silence him. The only reason Ratchet would be silenced is if they have mechanical knowledge of his ability and his potential as a player. Beta had a suspicion on Destroyer, so it's either to stop him from pushing Destroyer or some other reason like his ability maybe.

Really hard to guess from the possibilities.

Emil

Certified Memelord
โ€Ž
i dont think any sane cult goes

"aight guys lets silence ratchet to frame udell"

i dont even see how is that related lol

Status
Not open for further replies.