Who should be the next mod of the spoiler thread

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
With Ravager banned (good riddance) and Cin taking a break (bad riddance), I am the highest ranking Yamato fan online at the moment, and I decree that you all line up to lovingly tongue my asshole :jordanmf:

confession time that fake redon profile was made by me just to see why isn't there any redon member i thought no one could make a profile with this name so after making it and seeing it isn't restricted i had a little fun before getting banned :milaugh:
Shouldn't have said anything, you're getting banned again

Expectation:
- Performance floor
- Sanji vs Queen
- Marco vs King
- Yamato-Kaido clash at the end
:feelsokeman::feelsokeman::feelsokeman:

Reality:
- Tama chapter
- Ulti gets up again, only to go down immediately
- Kaido-Yamato dialogue that doesn’t give us anything we didn’t get last week
- Break next week
:pepeke:

The only good thing about this shitty chapter is that cucksmoke Lanji got kicked to the 5th place.
Now we have a new monster trio:
1- Luffy
2- Zoro
3- Yamato

4- Jinbei
5- Sanji
6- Nami/ Franky

Oda wasn't trolling us when he said Lanji will not be cool or important again.
Bruh Nami already defeated a F6 and Jimbe can't even push Who the f is who to use his df against him:milaugh:

Isn't it called an act of Wano tho :milaugh:

If Onigashima is an arc as the third act, then the first two acts were also different arcs ? :choppawhat:

Oda even took the time to show Pudding next to Big Mom when we see the shilouette of Big Mom in FI for the first time, but never hints at Yamato even though we got glimpses at Kaido multiple time since the end of Dressrosa.
Act Structures are separate from the country. This is the story of Wano Country
The Act structure is the story.
The islands are Wano and Onigashima.

lol i was holping Ulti would be down for more time, If Oda is going to keep the resistence of the Ancient Zoans like this i dont see how guys like Franky, Robin and Brook are going to make that much damage in characters stronger than Ulti.

Status
Not open for further replies.