Who should be the next mod of the spoiler thread

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
2 things...Oda literally never gets tired from drawing big mom & tama chapters....

Ulti got defeated by NAMI by zeus who already got a whole chapter of being killed and now he revived again for this...like really most shitty writing indeed, nami gained nothing out of it while ulti also got wasted...

For those of you who says one piece is now trash, its just means it's not your genre anymore. Shounen will still be a shounen through and through so I guess y'all have old man mind
one piece was always trash, but with some extremely entertaining elements, it didn't become more trash it's just lost a lot of it's entertainment value.

H

humanbeing

I think Ulti and P1 will come back thanks to their DFs or they will join the alliance when they realize that Kaido's forces are losing

@Ten Yaksha Blother

Yo we're lucky if we get a full chapter for King's and for Queen's Hybrids after Ulti got one panel'ed :emohiyo:

On the bright side that means Zoro and Sanji mid diff :finally:
Letss go i don’t mind a Zoro Sanji mid diff on King and Queen
Tbh I feel like Oda Will off screen those fights to focus on Yamato and Kaido for six chapters
:pepeke:

Oda could use more likeable and known characters to beat fodders, but nooooo, we need Tama with the most convenient powers.

Bepo Sulong? Kidd's crew? The Scabbards? Usopp's greatness? Chopper? NAAAH, we need a little girl in the middle of a war making some "cupcakes" for the randoms to eat.
Atleast Tama is cute :few:

:kata: :datas:

At the end of the war, Sanji will be the only one who doesn't see the Yonkos.
There was no one left to clash with the Yonkos.dddd

The crew will ignore anymore . (Zoro, Sanji, Jimbei and others. )

In Efbaf, it is highly likely that not all members will be there again.

Im asking myselft constanly. Why is there such a character like Yamato ?

Luffy is not strong enough to defeat Yonko alone.

Or luckily you wrote a character named Ace. We always have to see it even if he died.d.d

Status
Not open for further replies.