Who should be the next mod of the spoiler thread

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bad logic, also I doubt Hawkins is Killers final fight since it’s obvious Hawkins will switch sides.

Because Zoro isn’t beating Kidd. If the Kidd Pirates ever matchup against the Strawhat pirates in the future, Zoro’s fight is with Killer.

Kidd needs a better crew to give the rest of Luffy’s crew a good fight. Kidd himself, individually is giving Luffy a good fight. And Killer himself individually, will put up a decent fight against Zoro. You don’t want to hear it, but that’s how Oda would write it.
It's not that I don't want to hear it. The narrative just isn't pushing for a Kidd vs Luffy further in the story. He just doesn't have the men. He himself is very underwhelming compared to Luffy.
We saw how Zoro vs Killer played out, and Zoro is even stronger now and has better growth than him.
No, no I will stay where I stand, Kidd's crew can't rival Luffy's crew whether it's now or at Eos.

Who would be excited for that fight anyway? Kidd's fan aside I mean. I certainly am not, I want to see big players now, going from Yonko to Kidd? meh :whitepress:

Bad logic, also I doubt Hawkins is Killers final fight since it’s obvious Hawkins will switch sides.

Because Zoro isn’t beating Kidd. If the Kidd Pirates ever matchup against the Strawhat pirates in the future, Zoro’s fight is with Killer.

Kidd needs a better crew to give the rest of Luffy’s crew a good fight. Kidd himself, individually is giving Luffy a good fight. And Killer himself individually, will put up a decent fight against Zoro. You don’t want to hear it, but that’s how Oda would write it.
Basically zoro one shots killer then moves and beats kidd to

:josad: Tama had more screentime/plot scene in this raid then JinbevsWsW/FrankyvsSasaki/King as character.... the wano characters get more screentime and shine then our strawhats. At least three characters of the scabbards are done. Poor Nami though she deserve a better fight.

That's what is making the Wano arc trash by the chapter. The irrelevant characters that no one gives a shit about getting more screen time than our Strawhats, our supposed MCs if we even could call them that at this point with how much little focus they got in this raid.
:josad:

Didn't they say Jimbei was the one despite no evidence on that? The toxic side are desperate as Yamato getting better feats than Zoro on his side.
Meanwhile they ignore the high possibility of Zoro fighting King and Sanji fighting Queen, both of these enemies presented with a small gap between them :kobeha:

"B-but... S-Sanji would never do what Zoro did ok, trust me, even with Oden's Magic sword, Enma isn't a Power Up, so Zoro>>>>>>>Sanji, Yamato replaced Sanji, and King>>>>>Queen clearly"

:risitasad: :risitasad: :risitasad: :risitasad:

Status
Not open for further replies.