Who should be the next mod of the spoiler thread

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kidd can never be a real rival to Luffy. The supernovas have decent captains and nothing else. Even if it's all novas vs Strawhats the Strawhats stomp them. Kidd vs Strawhats is a joke even if Kid is a match for Luffy.
Yeah I know but fandoms of side characters like to fantasise about the future of their favourite characters, have unlikely high expectations for them and once the ridiculous shit they claimed would happen obviously don't happen, it's Oda's fault for creating fake hype and being a shit writer :suresure::suresure:
I still haven't seen a panel of Luffy or Zoro being impressed by Kidd and Killer, I've seen the opposite though :kayneshrug:

everyday Kaido wakes up he stares in the mirror, he will see zoro in his chest.
Kaido: ''Well time to brush my teeth, oh what's this massive scar on my chest? Oh yes the pirate hunter did this. He was the underling of that disappointment what did he say Hmmm Oh Gomu Gomu no lmao and what ?'':josad:
Okey.

So let's talk strawhats vs blackbeards crew.

Who's is nami fighting & who weakens that person before nami comes in to clean up?
Isn't it obvious? She will run away from Devon because god forbid Oda does a male vs female fight, until someone else comes and does 80% of the work for her and then she finishes the job and all the Nami Incel fans will scream "wami"

@playa4321
When it comes to the SHs fights in this arc the only ones I care about now are Sanji, Jinbe, Robin and Brook, Franky, Zoro, and Chopper.

I feel like Oda ruined a good fight for Nami and Usopp, granted maybe Usopp could still fight someone else like the Numbers if he doesn't get a rematch fight with Page One.

Status
Not open for further replies.