Who should be the next mod of the spoiler thread

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
When I open the spoiler summary and it’s a Tama chapter:

Enough with this damn Tama, Nami, and Usopp shit. Show me literally any other fight. Kidd vs Big Mom, Robin vs BM, Jinbe vs Who’s Who (which has gotten almost 0 screen time). Anything else lol.

Not to mention this chapter has the same cliffhanger as last chapter smh
The plot about Kaido and Yamato sounds interesting but we are still stuck with Otama.
Even if this sound hard,in sake for One piece Otama character should never exist or she should get killed off by Kaido during that time in kuri or at least so damaged that she would be down for good(3-4months). Thus girl show better durability then Doffy members lol.

And the Nami part keep going worse. The victory is not deserved and hard as her previous battle. She basically won duo BM and Zeus.

Oda protects Nami way too much,

Caterina Devon better fuck her up:stealthblack:

Let the navigator show some conviction
1st time nami got hurt was arlong when she stabbed herself

2nd time she got hurt was alabasta

3rd time was enies lobby

4th time was off screen in wano

She's not getting hurt for the rest of the series.

It can go along with the sign of a possible recruit in Luffy helping the recruit out from being stuck and giving them freedom:

Untying Zoro from his ropes.

Getting Nami out of Arlong’s corrupt money deal and torment.

Helping Usopp break through his fears.

Helping Sanji realize he doesn’t need to stay with Zeff to help him out even though he saved his life.

Convincing Chopper he doesn’t need to hide himself away on a winter island from people who might get scared of him being a blue nose reindeer monster.

Carrying Robin out from being trapped and buried in the Alabasta tomb.

Helping Franky realize he doesn’t need to stay on Water 7 fighting criminals and atoning for his actions for Tom’s sake.

Getting Brook his shadow back so that he doesn’t stay trapped in the darkness.

Breaking Jinbe out of prison.

And I suppose Luffy removing Yamato’s handcuffs could fall into this idea as well.
There you go.:goyea:

- Nami vs Ulti. Nami wins thanks to Zeus.
Apparently a huge combined attack from big mom is less effectif than a COC punch since Page 1 isn't up yet :kayneshrug:
Homies were never really that effective tbh
Look at the roof fight, Big Mom hit Luffy, Law and Kid with prometheus and it was basically a gag scene
Then she used that massive lightning attack and everyone was completely fine
I guess they're good for utility and shit like that

Yamato trusting Luffy to defeat Kaido, that's cool. I know some people are going to call her the princess or the damsel in distress but eh who cares, she will put up a good fight nonetheless :kayneshrug:
This might be the only time where I'm a bit worried about Sanji's position in the crew after Wano lol. I know that the monster trio dynamic is there and I have always defended it but...

• Yamato might put up a good fight and trade some blows. She is certainly not going to get lol diffed. And I don't exclude her getting a big moment/feat against Kaido either.

• In contrast with other previous additions like Franky and Jinbe, she is young and full of potential. She can grow a lot.

It's not about the Zoro/Sanji debate or anything but, depending on how this fight with Kaido will go, if someone this time makes the claim that Yamato will be the third strongest member of the crew from now on, I don't think that it will be possible to outright dismiss this view as 100% impossible, even if we keep into consideration the monster trio dynamic that has been going on for so long.

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
Reading spoilers with kardio at the morning is pretty nice.

About the spoilers, okay. Yamato for Nakama was something I said longer times already, it seems to come closer to truth with every chapter.

No idea where this tama thing will lead. I mean, why does she need to talk to everyone? What has tama to say?

Zeus is back and finally the power up we expected and asked for! Go for it Nami!

So there is a specific reason why Kaido is in wano, what could it be?

Bro don’t compare jjk to Wano.

Is the jjk community on this site active?
I mean let's be honest, no bias or hate but JJK & MHA's war arcs are executed way better than the current "war" in one piece.

How this is being structured has me fearing for the final war which will have an even larger cast of characters to work with.

Status
Not open for further replies.