Who should be the next mod of the spoiler thread

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yamato being able to fight Hybrid Kaido now and actually joining the crew post Wano is bad news for Admiral haters
:kata:
How much damage do you think Kizaru would have been able to deal to Ulti had he used on her the casual attack he destroyed the mangrove with, compared to Maser Canon?

Serious question.

No he won't lol. That was Toki's reference to the scabbards. They already fulfilled it because the 9 were who initiated the raid anyway. We got a double spread and everything.

Nobody else is fighting Kaido guys. And I'm saying this because literally everyone is busy.
The prophecy is about the people who take out Kaido, stop doing mental gymnastics. At the end of the day Oda is telling a story.

I mean you are literally making shit up right now, hence my point. Zoro got defeated and is getting healed and you expect a long and intense fight against King, so what is actually different here?
Yeah but king looks fine for most part plus jack already got healed up once so he will heal up again? king vs zoro the fight of right hand man........yamato vs jack ?? lmfao

Status
Not open for further replies.