Who should be the next mod of the spoiler thread

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Finally a great ass reason for me to say One Piece is done in terms of writing and whatnot.

Sanji has Conquerors Haki. Good for you Sanji fans. He might even awaken it this arc. With the confirmation of Yamato having it, Sanji also does as well.

Congrats. And finally fuck you Oda. I’ve had enough of this stupid story. More Hyuogoro, Tama, and Red Scabbards please. Fuck the actual interesting plots like Kaidos backstory, the lore, shanks, dragon.

Yeah but king looks fine for most part plus jack already got healed up once so he will heal up again? king vs zoro the fight of right hand man........yamato vs jack ?? lmfao
Seriously, what the fuck does one have to do with the other? We expect Yamato to be weaker than Zoro and Sanji if she joins, just as Jinbe was reduced to.

What exactly is so hard to process here lmao?

I

Indigo

Finally a great ass reason for me to say One Piece is done in terms of writing and whatnot.

Sanji has Conquerors Haki. Good for you Sanji fans. He might even awaken it this arc. With the confirmation of Yamato having it, Sanji also does as well.

Congrats. And finally fuck you Oda. I’ve had enough of this stupid story. More Hyuogoro, Tama, and Red Scabbards please. Fuck the actual interesting plots like Kaidos backstory, the lore, shanks, dragon.
No confirmation of Yamato having it.

Opening Wano consists of actually beating the man who oppressed it. Again with the mental gymnastics
Bruh, how can you not see how you are doing exactly what you are accusing me of lmao. Toki is talking about Odens retainers, nothing more. Stop overcomplicating shit. The dialogue had nothing to do with Kaido.

Status
Not open for further replies.