ZORO : IS THAT WHAT HE LEARNED FROM THAT OLD MAN FROM UDON ? :kobeha:

ZORO FANS : ZORO KILL KAIDO

ZORO : LUFFY WILL BEAT KAIDO :kobeha:

:cantseeme::cantseeme::cantseeme::cantseeme::cantseeme::cantseeme:

EVERY TIME ZORO FAN SAY SOMETHING ZORO GIVE THEM THE OPPOSITE ANSWER
LUFFY SHOW SOMETHING NEW

ZORO FANS : I WANT THAT TOO

ODA : NO YOU ARE EQUAL TO SANJI GO FIGHT CALAMITY

:suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure:
Omyfrickingawd you are on a rollll at this moment

Bruh, how can you not see how you are doing exactly what you are accusing me of lmao. Toki is talking about Odens retainers, nothing more. Stop overcomplicating shit. The dialogue had nothing to do with Kaido.
Toki made her prophecy after reading Oden journal, it’s obviously based on what he said about the pirates who joined forces to beat Kaido. This is a clear misdirection

Sometimes I wonder if this is the only comic/novel you guys have read

How the fuck will the grandmaster deal with the overpowered pica fruit of Kizaru + the huge haki?

Nothing less than extreme diff.
Well Kizaru --> Shiryu --> Mihawk is my most prominent bet for succession.

I would not be surprised if all of these ended up as extreme difficulty fights Luffy v. Katakuri or Lucci style haha.

Kizaru is an astoundingly fast opponent under all layers, he showed to possess advanced haki by setting the barrier on MF so I would not be surprised if he learned penetration as well and those lasers are already hella penetrating. Not to mention of a possible awakening.

Finally a great ass reason for me to say One Piece is done in terms of writing and whatnot.

Sanji has Conquerors Haki. Good for you Sanji fans. He might even awaken it this arc. With the confirmation of Yamato having it, Sanji also does as well.

Congrats. And finally fuck you Oda. I’ve had enough of this stupid story. More Hyuogoro, Tama, and Red Scabbards please. Fuck the actual interesting plots like Kaidos backstory, the lore, shanks, dragon.
Where's the statement of Sanji having CoC btw?

Toki made her prophecy after reading Oden journal, it’s obviously based on what he said about the pirates who joined forces to beat Kaido. This is a clear misdirection

Sometimes I wonder if this is the only comic/novel you guys have read
Your response is the literal definition of mental gymnastics. Do I really have point out where?

No one talked about losing. I'm referring to the fact he is still seemingly unaffected by all the attacks he took thus far

Even after Zoro's attack, he is still fighting as if nothing happened
as it should be.

he had fought against big mom for a night too, and none of them suffered any damage.

Status
Not open for further replies.