Who should be the next mod of the spoiler thread

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well Kizaru --> Shiryu --> Mihawk is my most prominent bet for succession.

I would not be surprised if all of these ended up as extreme difficulty fights Luffy v. Katakuri or Lucci style haha.

Kizaru is an astoundingly fast opponent under all layers, he showed to possess advanced haki by setting the barrier on MF so I would not be surprised if he learned penetration as well and those lasers are already hella penetrating. Not to mention of a possible awakening.
We can even add CoC to the equation eventually. @God Buggy

There’s 10 straw hats so this theory falls apart right away

9 shadows will defeat Kaido. Prophecies are fulfilled in literacy, the irony here is that it will be someone else
No it doesn’t. Did you read what I said? I said 9 shadows= 9 straw hats who have to hold off kaido for the dawn(luffy) to beat kaido.

it’s just like thriller bark.

9 people won’t defeat kaido its way too many

Finally a great ass reason for me to say One Piece is done in terms of writing and whatnot.

Sanji has Conquerors Haki. Good for you Sanji fans. He might even awaken it this arc. With the confirmation of Yamato having it, Sanji also does as well.

Congrats. And finally fuck you Oda. I’ve had enough of this stupid story. More Hyuogoro, Tama, and Red Scabbards please. Fuck the actual interesting plots like Kaidos backstory, the lore, shanks, dragon.
Ehhh, nothing this chap proves Yamato has CoC

We don't even have the statement about Yamato having it.

:suresure:
Tryin to be fair, Yamato's Thunder Sigua against Ulti showed black lightning. Black lightning is rather a sign of someone having CoC even though not necessarily AdvCoC (condensed black lightning with no touch knocking effect).

Anyways. Zoro is killing Kaido. Zoro is defeating King. Zoro is making Enma turn Black.

Luffy, my beloved favorite One Piece character is terrible now. Oda fucks up Luffy by always making him enter some bullshit safety net. His power ups are sometimes bullshit. His fights Post Timeskip are straight fucking garbage. This guy cannot will alone if his life is on the line. Pre TimeSkio nostalgic Luffy to me is too special and Oda rips that apart and creates some Jesus who’s literally being outshined by his RHM for the past 300 chapters.

Yamato and Oden. God knows what the fuck Oda was smoking when he created these dog shit characters. Holy fuck if it’s about progressivism he sure fucked up by making two detestable characters that will always lead the polls because of cool factor and side titties to helpless simps.

Wano and WCI. Two Dog shit arcs. WCI Focus on a traitorous piece of backstabbing scum that Luffy still naively helps for wtvr reason. And Wano about a traitorous scum (Oden) who betrays his nation and his scabbards forcing them to go through hell for twenty years. And this man being heralded as some sort of false hero towards the end.

There is too many problems with Post Time Skip One Piece. Holy shit. I gotta take a good break and fuck off for awhile.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Anyways. Zoro is killing Kaido. Zoro is defeating King. Zoro is making Enma turn Black.

Luffy, my beloved favorite One Piece character is terrible now. Oda fucks up Luffy by always making him enter some bullshit safety net. His power ups are sometimes bullshit. His fights Post Timeskip are straight fucking garbage. This guy cannot will alone if his life is on the line. Pre TimeSkio nostalgic Luffy to me is too special and Oda rips that apart and creates some Jesus who’s literally being outshined by his RHM for the past 300 chapters.

Yamato and Oden. God knows what the fuck Oda was smoking when he created these dog shit characters. Holy fuck if it’s about progressivism he sure fucked up by making two detestable characters that will always lead the polls because of cool factor and side titties to helpless simps.

Wano and WCI. Two Dog shit arcs. WCI Focus on a traitorous piece of backstabbing scum that Luffy still naively helps for wtvr reason. And Wano about a traitorous scum (Oden) who betrays his nation and his scabbards forcing them to go through hell for twenty years. And this man being heralded as some sort of false hero towards the end.

There is too many problems with Post Time Skip One Piece. Holy shit. I gotta take a good break and fuck off for awhile.
Dont leave us like seth did

:jay-he:

Status
Not open for further replies.