Who should be the next mod of the spoiler thread

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
you think 16 is less. I expected so rare ability. But apparantly, oda will give. Think yamato lived as a prisoner 20 years. How did she get CoC. Heritage ?? Having CoC dont have a standart. Just we see oda give whatever he want.
Why would you expect it to be rare when the story is in the new world where the strongest gather? There weren't many in east blue or paradise but rayleigh said "almost everyone who's made a name for themselves in this world has this ability" so when you get to the top tiers like we are now it's more common.

And yes she got conquerors the only way anyone does. Being born with it.

I

Indigo

yeah, same can be applied to ZKK believers too. Those morons tho…
:whitepress:
"Those Morons"

The same Morons who have been saying from day 1 that Zoro would fight Kaido, but everyone said he would never even see Kaido, never would interact with Kaido, or maybe he would fight alongside Luffy but never touch Kaido. Sure. I've been following how these "morons" have been right about a lot of shit for the past two years, while i've been seeing Sanji fans predictions failing hard one after the other.

Why would you expect it to be rare when the story is in the new world where the strongest gather? There weren't many in east blue or paradise but rayleigh said "almost everyone who's made a name for themselves in this world has this ability" so when you get to the top tiers like we are now it's more common.

And yes she got conquerors the only way anyone does. Being born with it.
Then why some people dont believe sanj have nener get CoC ? is there any logic about it ?

Odas ability to piss off his fans reached new level. Who the fuck cares about Tama now. Her role should have been over the moment she tamed smile users. He could have narrated Yamato vs Kaidou fight but no. His lame ass is milking things. Slap to Oda, double slap to editor for encouraging this crap. There is that break. Leave this fucking japanese arc already. Spent so much time in this Japanese arc only to become worse than all other arcs. So much potential is getting ruined. Post chapter 1013 has lot of potential to substantially move the plot and again here we are with lameass stalling. Bitch move from bitchass billionaire author who doesn't give a fuck about his masterpiece anymore.
Lmfao man this trash posting for attention stuff is so sad.

Sanji shouldn't have CoC. He should have advanced armament and advanced observation instead.
I think the same and I think Sanji will have the more developed Observation Haki at the end of the manga Sanji will be a monster of attack and observation Do not forget that its name is "Black Leg" and how the haki is represented?

By a black color

In fact Luffy will have commanders who will be admiral / Yonko level at the end of the manga

WTF

How?
It took a combined effort from Yamato, Big Mom, and Zeus power-up for Nami to put Ulti down and it may not even be a permanent defeat
Nah i think ulti is down for good tho...it would be dragged if she recover again i dont mind her defeat tho but at least in good fight when she show her full power..

I don't want such a mary stew power house as yamato on the team, sorry. I mean what is this, just appeared and now clashes with the main antagonist for a decace with CoC? If she is just another form of princees we have on each island it's fine. But in the actual SH team? Feels unnatural and forced character then.

Status
Not open for further replies.