Who should be the next mod of the spoiler thread

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
I still can't believe Nami wrapped up her match this quick. Is the reverse Sabaody thingy still on?? If it is, who is the next SH to get a chapter???

Finally a great ass reason for me to say One Piece is done in terms of writing and whatnot.

Sanji has Conquerors Haki. Good for you Sanji fans. He might even awaken it this arc. With the confirmation of Yamato having it, Sanji also does as well.

Congrats. And finally fuck you Oda. I’ve had enough of this stupid story. More Hyuogoro, Tama, and Red Scabbards please. Fuck the actual interesting plots like Kaidos backstory, the lore, shanks, dragon.
how yamato coc = Sanji coc related :choppawhat:

I

Indigo

Anyways. Zoro is killing Kaido. Zoro is defeating King. Zoro is making Enma turn Black.

Luffy, my beloved favorite One Piece character is terrible now. Oda fucks up Luffy by always making him enter some bullshit safety net. His power ups are sometimes bullshit. His fights Post Timeskip are straight fucking garbage. This guy cannot will alone if his life is on the line. Pre TimeSkio nostalgic Luffy to me is too special and Oda rips that apart and creates some Jesus who’s literally being outshined by his RHM for the past 300 chapters.

Yamato and Oden. God knows what the fuck Oda was smoking when he created these dog shit characters. Holy fuck if it’s about progressivism he sure fucked up by making two detestable characters that will always lead the polls because of cool factor and side titties to helpless simps.

Wano and WCI. Two Dog shit arcs. WCI Focus on a traitorous piece of backstabbing scum that Luffy still naively helps for wtvr reason. And Wano about a traitorous scum (Oden) who betrays his nation and his scabbards forcing them to go through hell for twenty years. And this man being heralded as some sort of false hero towards the end.

There is too many problems with Post Time Skip One Piece. Holy shit. I gotta take a good break and fuck off for awhile.
We're losing another one.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Dofla Chinjao Kata etc have CoC and shown in black lightning though? Its so specific to them and all the others comment about it too
Because when its used oda show fodder passing out to show its coc.
The thing black lightning is just armament the long one is stays behind the weapon or limb is adv coc

Status
Not open for further replies.