Who should be the next mod of the spoiler thread

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Those Morons"

The same Morons who have been saying from day 1 that Zoro would fight Kaido, but everyone said he would never even see Kaido, never would interact with Kaido, or maybe he would fight alongside Luffy but never touch Kaido. Sure. I've been following how these "morons" have been right about a lot of shit for the past two years, while i've been seeing Sanji fans predictions failing hard one after the other.
Oh i see. You re one of those morons. Sorry.

yare yare...I agree with this chapter appearing to be mediocre but some people can really take a break for a long time and read at one go....one piece is really a torture to read on weakly basis....but at the same time I hope Oda should increase in pace without omitting the important events and giving ultimate payoffs to strawhats...

If takes the fact that Kaido, Big Mom, Whitebeard were recruits at the time and very far from being at their peak and that the Mugiwaras themselves have a significant margin of progress apart from Jinbei. I think that it is possible. Luffy EOS Zoro EOS Sanji EOS Yamato EOS It's stronger than the rocks of the time which were certainly not at their peak during the clash with Garp and Roger
oh at the time definitely

By the end of the series, you will be surprised by how many people will have shown King's haki. The top tiers having it is a given but its rarity it's not as big of a deal as some you are making it to be. Chinjao, Kata, likely Yamato etc.

Sanji will likely have it.

Awakened Dragon? Even though Dragon form doesn't seem suited to 1v1 fights.
i don't think awakened zoan is a form... I think it already is granting Kaido more toughness and recovery rate than your avarage zoan, so basically I think we will see a taste of that by the end when Luffy hits and Dragon doesn't stay down... something he already is showing but will be more noticeable by the end of the fight

But I am talking more about "attacking techniques"

I don't want such a mary stew power house as yamato on the team, sorry. I mean what is this, just appeared and now clashes with the main antagonist for a decace with CoC? If she is just another form of princees we have on each island it's fine. But in the actual SH team? Feels unnatural and forced character then.
Or it could be an indication that strawhats will be facing stronger enemies going forward and Zoro, Sanji and Jinbei aren't enough

Great Point to note.
Shanks tried to recruit WB's YC1 but failed.
BM tried to recruit Kaido's YC1 but failed.
Roger successfully recruited Oden from WB crew
But Luffy successfully recruited Jinbe from BM crew and Yamato from Kaido crew.
The difference between a pirate king and an emperor

Oda brought Ulti back only to shitting on her again in the same damn chapter...why oda why you do my girl dirty like that....
:josad::josad::josad:
Oda is not only shitting on ulti, he is shitting on nami as well...who is going to like nami beating a 99% nerfed opponent. Initially, oda used to create special opponents for weakling trio but this time he is forcing them against haki users.

"Those Morons"

The same Morons who have been saying from day 1 that Zoro would fight Kaido, but everyone said he would never even see Kaido, never would interact with Kaido, or maybe he would fight alongside Luffy but never touch Kaido. Sure. I've been following how these "morons" have been right about a lot of shit for the past two years, while i've been seeing Sanji fans predictions failing hard one after the other.
SPITTIN!!!

He isn't living up the hype that wise honestly. CoC is a serious matter.. :kayneshrug:And parallel with the Roger Pirates wise 3 CoC users would technically be enough since Shanks probably didn't visibly develop it until he grew up. Imo the qualities of a supreme king/ruler embody a level of grandeur Sanji has never proven to potentially feature so far. Yamato is the Xena of One Piece, she deserves it to be honest.

Status
Not open for further replies.