Who should be the next mod of the spoiler thread

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
its the fact that Nami's "win" feels disgustingly underwhelming. Bao Huang showing & announcing it to the entire Onigashima pretty much cemented her "win", atleast in the eyes of the people on the battlefield. I can see Ulti's coming back, but if she doesn't, then this gotta be the worst way possible to write off a legit strong girl like Ulti. Oda really cant stand Nami took ANY beating on panel. I love her but im so annoyed at Oda for doing this shit

you stanning a pedo is also really creepy, why are you sympathizing with him i wonder?:choppawhat:
Hmm
Cause Oda went out of his way to correct Pudding’a age to make it Legal in Japanese culture as 16....
now different cultures have different age of consent...
In US it’s 18
In Japan it’s 16

It’s not for you to decide which age is the correct one, to each culture their own perspective... HOWEVER, both have one thing in common and that is there has to be an AGE standard where after passing that age, they are legal to have sexual activity...

Anyways, Oda went out of his way to make sure Sanji is not a Pedophile by correcting Pudding’s age
And I trust that more than your words of saying he’s a pedo

So... here you have my reasons for being chill about it

its the fact that Nami's "win" feels disgustingly underwhelming. Bao Huang showing & announcing it to the entire Onigashima pretty much cemented her "win", atleast in the eyes of the people on the battlefield. I can see Ulti's coming back, but if she doesn't, then this gotta be the worst way possible to write off a legit strong girl like Ulti. Oda really cant stand Nami took ANY beating on panel. I love her but im so annoyed at Oda for doing this shit
Then we gaze at Nami's bounty presumably skyrocketing unless Oda protects her and establishes it as not that high. But even if he does she will be protected by plot armor I mean, so xd

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Hmm
Cause Oda went out of his way to correct Pudding’a age to make it Legal in Japanese culture as 16....
In US it’s 18
In Japan it’s 16

It’s not for you to decide which age is the correct one, to each culture their own perspective... HOWEVER, both have one thing in common and that is there has to be an AGE standard where after passing that age, they are legal to have sexual activity...

Anyways, Oda went out of his way to make sure Sanji is not a Pedophile by correcting Pudding’s age

nah fam her age anywhere is the same there's no in the US is this or in Europe is this her age is 16 anywhere, and sanji never bothered to ask.
But we already know sanji is atracted to children as we saw that in film Z which was written by Oda himself.

There is no Act 3 tragedy... People will die expecting it.
Oda could have set up the tragedy since Chapter 1013 but he clearly does not want the situation to feel way too hopeless.
Act 3 is ending with Onigashima's arrival to the flower capital.

Red Night

Chise and Joseph
Hmm
In US it’s 18
In Japan it’s 16

It's 15 in France.
@Peroroncino In the image of hentai you shared me yesterday the girl is younger than 18yo so i'm asking questions about you

Honestly the dream set of matchups I still have are:

Beast Pirates

- Luffy vs Kaido
- Zoro vs King
- Sanji vs Queen
- Yamato vs Jack (after stalling Kaido/Getting flashback/saved by Luffy)
- Jinbe vs WsW
- Franky vs Sasaki
- Robin/Brook vs Black Maria
- Usopp/Chopper vs Page 1 (yes, I think Chopper will assist Usopp here if he recovers and once he heals Zoro)
- Nami vs Ulti (I'm not entirely convinced she's out yet

Big Mom Pirates

- Kid and Law vs Big Mom
- Killer vs Smoothie
- Drake vs Snack
- Apoo vs Compote
- Hawkins vs Daifuku

*Assuming Neko handles Perospero or something else takes him out. Maybe Law leaves BM to Kid and helps, allowing someone to fight Pero if he fights Smoothie

Remaining:

- Raizo vs Fuku
- Momo vs Orochi
- 10 Scabbards vs 10 Numbers.

Yes the above assumes:

- Momo uses Ame to slay Orochi
- Kanjuro turns good
- All 10 survive their injuries (least shocking thing to happen)
- All 10 Numbers attack the flower capital, they defend it

Totally not happening this way at all, but just a good way of organizing how everything "could" be resolved in the end.

Edit: I also totally see Marco leaving King to a recovered Zoro so he can help stall Kaido with Yamato

Man I fucking hate yamato and all these fodder fighting kaido. Luffy should just leave this island and go take down bb or some other shit, everyone else got beef with this kaido ****, they should take care of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.