• Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
I got your ass Lol
You’re running away from my question
:milaugh:
nah i simply see no worth in arguing with someone who thinks that it's only pedophilia if the perpetrator is an old man also i can see you are preparing to rationalize how it's not pedophilia so i'm saving you from having my opinion of you fall any further.

nah i simply see no worth in arguing with someone who thinks that it's only pedophilia if the perpetrator is an old man also i can see you are preparing to rationalize how it's not pedophilia so i'm saving you from having my opinion of you fall any further.
Whatever man, keep running from my question cause you know damn well you’re cornered and you cannot answer my question otherwise it will show your hypocricy

" - CP0 comments that the battle has gone from 24,000 on the side of Kaidou Vs. 3,000 by the samurai, to 20,000 Vs. 7,000 due to the change of sides of the Pleasures and the Waiters to the side of the samurai. "
stall piece still hasn't knocked out anyone?
They could have at least thrown the temporarily knocked out pleasures into the sea...

Don't even waste your time, these guys are completely fucked up by japanese and weeb culture, so they love lolis and underage girls, that's why they love Sanji. You can't do anything about it, it is what it is, and when i say "those guys" i also include Oda btw.
i think 21 year old + 16 year old is a legally accepted and socially accepted relationship in like 95 percent of the world and sanji wasnt even interested in her and kissed her as a favor. i think you're flipping out about this so much you're looking weird yourself, you think about fucking kids a lot?
Post automatically merged:

Same reason why 16 year olds don’t date 11 year olds
this is insane because 11 year olds dont need to be in relationships but its also legal in new york

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
i think 21 year old + 16 year old is a legally accepted and socially accepted relationship in like 95 percent of the world and sanji wasnt even interested in her and kissed her as a favor. i think you're flipping out about this so much you're looking weird yourself, you think about fucking kids a lot?
Post automatically merged:

this is insane because 11 year olds dont need to be in relationships but its also legal in new york
''Sanji wasn't interested in her''
Meanwhile back in reality:

But I still don't get it how Sanji is a pedo?
P.S I have seen anime only no movie.
Pudding is 16 and thus Sanji being an adult being interested in a teenager makes him a pedo.

But :bignews:

In japan the age of consent is 13 in most places asside from a few prefectures, thats why there are not one but TWO romance animes airing this season about a salary man and a high school girl, that shit is just normal there. And you tell me if these badonkers look like they belong to a child.

Sanji is a garbage character, a traitor, a hypocrite and a fool, but he aint a pedo.
:specialmeh:

Status
Not open for further replies.