Who should be the next mod of the spoiler thread

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I

Indigo

If someone wants to argue that GoT or any other similar series has not a single decent human being in it then I’ll accept their stance on Sanji. I just don’t like seeming inauthentic arguments. If someone holds everything to the same standard then that’s okay tho.
Every single person in Game of Thrones is a piece of shit, that's the whole point of the show :milaugh:

that already requires you to change the definition in your head at least.
This is why i say i don't care about what your excuses for this is.
I don't wanna argue this any further since Pantheos is right we are already treading the grey zone here.
Jackteo's admission that for him a real man is atracted to underage girls and you trying to excuse this kind of thing is enough for me.
I never excused pedophilia when I see it in real life, and for you to be such a small minded guy where you don’t wanna hear from the opposite side by actually branding us “Sanji fans” as pedophile too for simply standing by a character side, and on top of it ending the conversation with “I don’t wanna hear”
That only shows your view on life can EASILY be beaten because you never bother to try to defy hard arguments against yours so... eventually in life, when you encounter a hard obstacle, you will fall short...

Discussions should be open... as long as there is mutual respect to hear the opposite side to find common grounds... but anyway, I will end it now since you & @PizzaBread couldn’t find it in your self to put yourselves in hard spot

Anyways back to chapter, it’s boring as fuck, hope next chapter is better.. you all go back talking about boring topics of this chapter hhh

Sanji aint pedo, but gay? that he is.

His uncontrolable lust towards females is just an act he does to fool himself, thats also why he keeps picking up fights with Zoro for no reason, its his tsundere nature kicking in. Thats why he got converted into Okama soo easy.
:kata:
Damn these are Underrated facts :nicagesmile:

I

Indigo

In Japan the legal age is 16 right? That's what I heard. But since I'm from the United States (the obese country with alot of guns) it's weird.
The legal age of consent in japan is 13, but it's still a bit frowned upon to have relationships with people this young, but 16 is completely fine there, for marrying and everything else. That's why Oda makes all One Piece girls 16+.
Post automatically merged:

Not Tormund, Not Davos, Not Mance Rider, Not Khal Drogo
Khal Drogo did rape Daenerys when she was 13 years old.

The legal age of consent in japan is 13, but it's still a bit frowned upon to have relationships with people this young, but 16 is completely fine there, for marrying and everything else. That's why Oda makes all One Piece girls 16+.
Post automatically merged:

Khal Drogo did rape Daenerys when she was 13 years old.
Had Khal lived, Thousands would have been saved from Dragon fire and it would be used in the kitchen

Last edited:
Yes, it can happen.
But Luffy isn't going to do anything to stop it. However, Momo can manage to do something but it would be pure shit writing.

The perfect way to stop Onigashima from destroying the flower capital is to temporarily knock out Kaido before Onigashima reaches the flower capital. By knocking down Kaido, Onigashima will land on empty land.

Oda don't be a shitty writer again please....follow my instructions if you're reading the comments.
Don't know about that. He will do something in that regard along Momo and Onigashima has to get to the flower capital which will inevitably fall there sometime.
Oda has this theme of massive destruction for countries that are dominated by tyrants. The country usually starts from 0 and in my opinion that is what happening here, Momo will hold Onigashima for a while in my opinion.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
I never excused pedophilia when I see it in real life, and for you to be such a small minded guy where you don’t wanna hear from the opposite side by actually branding us “Sanji fans” as pedophile too for simply standing by a character side, and on top of it ending the conversation with “I don’t wanna hear”
That only shows your view on life can EASILY be beaten because you never bother to try to defy hard arguments against yours so... eventually in life, when you encounter a hard obstacle, you will fall short...

Discussions should be open... as long as there is mutual respect to hear the opposite side to find common grounds... but anyway, I will end it now since you & @PizzaBread couldn’t find it in your self to put yourselves in hard spot

Anyways back to chapter, it’s boring as fuck, hope next chapter is better.. you all go back talking about boring topics of this chapter hhh
What obstacle? You can't change what things are with your excuses.Trying to rationalize it will never, ever under any circunstamces at all in any shape or form change what a pedo is.
I swear the lengths you people to defend this shit.:nicagesmile:

Status
Not open for further replies.