Who should be the next mod of the spoiler thread

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The legal age of consent in japan is 13, but it's still a bit frowned upon to have relationships with people this young, but 16 is completely fine there, for marrying and everything else. That's why Oda makes all One Piece girls 16+.
Post automatically merged:

Khal Drogo did rape Daenerys when she was 13 years old.
Oh ok.

Dude, imagine creating an account for a Forum, and your first message is to shit on the people on the fucking forum and call them toxic. Why should i be welcoming to him?

It's like getting close to a group of guys in the middle of the street and saying they are a bunch of toxic 13 year olds. You would get beaten the fuck up.

Fuck him dude, it's that simple. He took the time to create an account just so he could insult people.
Hate me if you want, but I'm speaking the truth. Like a modern day one piece Jesus. btw it's a good life skill to be able to not get all pissy when someone criticizes you

In Russia it's also legal for 16 y.o. to marry 21 or older. It's just people have to decide for themselves I guess where person is mentally mature or not to have a marriage. Also the term pedo can only apply only to a person attracted to prepubescent children (age 13 or less), and Pudding is considered a teenager. So learn the termin at least. Being attracted to teenagers isn't pedo, they do look like adults.

So far is looking like an ok chapter. Yamato has conquerors haki? I dnt think she has a tiger df. Kaido backstory is coming in soon.

So we called it, regarding Nami and Zeus being the final nail in the coffin for Ulti. I take it Page One is not done yet either.

Idk if its just me, but devil fruits are suppose to be rare, but Wano residents have so many of them. Really makes you think

I

Indigo

So far is looking like an ok chapter. Yamato has conquerors haki? I dnt think she has a tiger df. Kaido backstory is coming in soon.

So we called it, regarding Nami and Zeus being the final nail in the coffin for Ulti. I take it Page One is not done yet either.

Idk if its just me, but devil fruits are suppose to be rare, but Wano residents have so many of them. Really makes you think
Devil Fruits are meant to be rare when we were back in the East Blue, because that's how they were introduced and people on the East Blue didn't knew much about them, but inside the Grand Line they were already pretty normal, like not everyone has them but it's common knowledge, and in the New World it makes perfect sense for me to have that many.

Same thing with Haki and Conqueror's Haki.

Devil Fruits are meant to rare when we were back in the East Blue, because that's how they were introduced and people on the East Blue didn't knew much about them, but inside the Grand Line they were already pretty normal, like not everyone has them but it's common knowledge, and in the New World it makes perfect sense for me to have that many.

Same thing with Haki and Conqueror's Haki.
Exactly. People complain about too many CoC users but we are in the New World lol. We are dealing with the top 1% of 1% of Pirates. It makes sense for there to be a very disproportionate number of CoC users compared to their world average.

Status
Not open for further replies.