Who should be the next mod of the spoiler thread

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
In my first deleted rant, I was talking about how arcs used to be what 30-40 chapters at most? And they felt so satisfying, so complete without dragging out like crazy. We had great 1v1 fights for the SHs, they got excellent humour and character moments, there was a lot happening and they were hype, exciting and memorable!

Now look at One Piece. It's become such an over bloated, greedy mess, where Oda apparently said he wouldn't repeat the mistakes of Dressrosa and yet here we are.

I really don't like being this angry, hurt, disappointed and such about Oda and One Piece but it's getting much more difficult not to bne these days. There are moments of greatness still post TS that give me happiness and hype but they feel so far and few between and thus so fleeting now.

:lusalty::nicagesmile:
Wano is over a 100 chapters. Remove Oden's flashback and reverie and you won't see any lore,amazing world building or basically any meaningful plot to drive us the end of the story

We learnt more about one piece in enies lobby than the whole of Wano
Just shitty gifters and Yamato running panels
:josad:

G

Gorosei Informer

Smoothie got them thighs though:watchout:
That is factual! Smoothie is gorgeous and hot! Yonko commander level thighs! Looking like her mother during her prime too!

Did someone say borderlands?
EXPLOSIONS!? (Nobody tell Pedro though!)

You quoted Mr Togue, that is awesome! Since we mentioned Borderlands, I should really tag in @DynaMight .

:cheers:

We're so far down the line and Oda keeps trying to play the mystery/silhouette game and it's dropping sales because eventually people get tired of waiting and boring plots

The want action, new plots and unraveled mysteries

Exactly! I remember when he kept teasing Kawamatsus appearance, the constant focus on his eyes for so long and then we got that reveal eventually...sigh....

And the silhouettes of all the other characters he did for so long too including this unexplained Toki/Hiyori/Enel (lol I still cant believe people ran with that genuinely seriously) one with the Scabbards too.

We're being purposely manipulated, carrots on sticks for us to chase, the blue balling etc. Don't give us what we want, keep us anticipated and hopeful that they will deliver if we keep persisting, keep "being loyal".

It really reminds me of how a lot of game developers/publishes manipulate people these days especially in AAA games like CoD, Fortnite, EA sports games, Gacha games and any online multiplayer and free to play games even. People are embracing this massively which is the worst part.

Too many people defend Oda and think he's still a complete genius who can do no wrong and only creates masterpieces, I see constantly everywhere else and it's absolutely exhausting and infuriating.

If sales are declining indeed, then they deserve to be ofc and I hope it keeps happening and forces Oda to wake up and improve his game massively as he should.

Reverie was the most exciting part of post TS and it was only a few chapters! 6 chapters I think? And thats WAY better than over a 100 chapters of Wano alone! Also how the Roger and WB parts of Oden flashback along with Roof Piece were far more entertaining than the rest of Wano BY FAR!

Oda has gotten way too complacent and cocky, he's reigned at the top and gained way too much success for One Piece's own good. All that success has gone to his head. And the worst part is the majority of the entire fanbase who keep defending and enabling it. It really is a cult.

:lusalty::lawsigh:

In my first deleted rant, I was talking about how arcs used to be what 30-40 chapters at most? And they felt so satisfying, so complete without dragging out like crazy. We had great 1v1 fights for the SHs, they got excellent humour and character moments, there was a lot happening and they were hype, exciting and memorable!

Now look at One Piece. It's become such an over bloated, greedy mess, where Oda apparently said he wouldn't repeat the mistakes of Dressrosa and yet here we are.

I really don't like being this angry, hurt, disappointed and such about Oda and One Piece but it's getting much more difficult not to bne these days. There are moments of greatness still post TS that give me happiness and hype but they feel so far and few between and thus so fleeting now.

:lusalty::nicagesmile:
The problem is that while people praise One Piece for how big the scale is and how developped the world is, having so many different characters and different plots in the same arcs make a lot of things feel rushed or messy because Oda would never be able to finish the series otherwise (Wano is already extremely long). Oda adding new characters every arc doesn't help either

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Worst mega starter, only usable with rain dance. Predictable with 4x weaknesses a lot of users don't even see coming.
You are actually psychotic,everyone uses blaziken because y'all are a bunch of edgelords who can only use fire starters. Mudkip is the cutest too:kayneshrug:

The problem is that while people praise One Piece for how big the scale is and how developped the world is, having so many different characters and different plots in the same arcs make a lot of things feel rushed or messy because Oda would never be able to finish the series otherwise (Wano is already extremely long). Oda adding new characters every arc doesn't help either
Expect a 100+ named giants in Elbaf
People thinking Elbaf will be 40 chapters long are delusional
They should expect 150+ chapters

He needs to get new editors asap, cuz this story is rotten LOL. It just keeps dragging, besides the yamato kaido part, the rest of this chapter is stupid
What he need at most is a veteran as editor. The newbie almost young editors which less experince not helping him much. He need great and someone with good experince, a veteran who helping out Oda and don't making him worse.

That is what Oda need now,someone who can help him a lot. A combo of a old veteran editor and a young one would be great for Oda.

I know people disagree but I really expect more of Ulti vs Nami. I know most people want it to skipped, I want a great battle where Nami get pushed to her limits. A good climatic battle. With dynamic crazy battle, where we see more of both. Can you guys believe that we just have two named attacks for Ulti? Pageone didn't even have one named move...

Ulti had two named moves, one in base/hybrid with we see against Luffy/Usopp and the another in full zoan, the sad thing is that she didn't could even show us her second named attack in full zoan, since Yamsto beat her. She basically she just show one named move....

Hard right? I mean in DR I accept these one full chapter battle encounters since I believe Oda would give the strawhats and a Yonkou crew a better threatment, but it seems like he keep going with his DR writing,basically one chapters of a battle where someone going down. Im scared now for the other strawhats battle...

Status
Not open for further replies.