Who should be the next mod of the spoiler thread

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well tbh I think Sanji will unlock COC eventually, but still I cant think of any scenario epic enough for him to unlock it now (like Zoro's Asura or Luffy vs the Boa sister).
Only thing I’ve thought of is vs Queen. Regardless of CoC Im expecting him to have to accept himself as a Vinsmoke and that’s why Oda gave Queen the connection to Judge in the first place. Sanji’s gonna have to accept the RS as his birthright and stop thinking of it as his family’s suit.

And maybe, since Germa is royalty and once conquered the North Blue, Sanji being the best of them in a long time might tie into CoC, if Oda really is going the Sanji CoC route.

Speed and daifugo also help to distribute dango too tho. Plus briscola said that the dango recover them too
briscola was defeated by jinbe in the passage to the first floor
there's black maria's followers in 3rd floor and who's who followers in the 5th iirc, so about 200 gifters not tamed.
or maybe that could happen off screen, but i don't think so.

k
by the way the gifters are the strongest foot soldiers in Kaido's crew and i expect that Majority of them will join since Tama produced many kibi dangos
there are 500 gifters let us say 400 joins. by the way Usopp is a cheater and a big liar and he captured Bao Huang who is a smile user he will let her eat the kibi dango and will use her to spread some fake news lol :D, I really dont see him
let this chance slip away he can demoralize Kaido soldiers
I didn't realize she was smile user

Well tbh I think Sanji will unlock COC eventually, but still I cant think of any scenario epic enough for him to unlock it now (like Zoro's Asura or Luffy vs the Boa sister).
I mean, tbh, i don't really think those were the most epic scenarios ever.

Zoro's on paper could have been, but the presentation and focus dedicated to that scene, with even the art to support it somehow wasn't there. Although like i said, it had the perfect premise to be there when you just put forth the idea that he will unlock CoC in the process of giving Kaido a scar with the first ever Ashura move he uses post time skip.

Somehow that sounds way better described than it was delivered. Hell, we would not even know has CoC if Kaido did not make a comment on it in one panel after the fact.

Status
Not open for further replies.